Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore?

5 posters

Go down

What is the capital of Singapore?

Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Vote_lcap75% Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Vote_lcap0% Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Vote_lcap25% Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
 Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Vote_lcap0% Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore?

Post  Nicktang10 11/9/2012, 1:18 pm

This is easy, don't try to go on Wikipedia. So, here's a test. What is the capital of Singapore?
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty Re: Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore?

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 1:34 pm

Ah yes. Singapore is, as far as I'm aware, a city state (excluding a few island territories), so therefore the capital must be Singapore itself.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore? Empty Re: Random Geographical Test #1 - What is the capital of Singapore?

Post  Gotchee 11/9/2012, 4:37 pm

Singapore itself!

That was kinda easy.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 11/9/2012, 7:55 pm

How I love this thread.

Well, two years ago, me and my parents (No little monsters! Yaaay!) went to Singapore. So I know that it's the capital, as it's a country, and city in one. Sorta like how's this country-city in Rome called... Well, you know what I mean.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 8:29 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:How I love this thread.

Well, two years ago, me and my parents (No little monsters! Yaaay!) went to Singapore. So I know that it's the capital, as it's a country, and city in one. Sorta like how's this country-city in Rome called... Well, you know what I mean.

It's called the Vatican City, Wink. Sorry for off-topic.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 11/9/2012, 9:29 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:

Oh... Yeah, as I'm atheist I don't know hat sort of stuff. [OFF TOPIC]

Yeah, I'm very sure that most people know the answer to that poll. I never knew anyone that didn't know Singapore is a city-country...
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/9/2012, 9:38 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:

Yeah, I'm very sure that most people know the answer to that poll. I never knew anyone that didn't know Singapore is a city-country...

Technically it's a city state - meaning an independent city which is a nation state of it's own right.

P.S You don't need to have religious beliefs to know about the Vatican City, it's just like any country except the Pope (the leader of the Catholics, I think) lives there. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 12/9/2012, 12:36 am

i guess CBD?
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicktang10 12/9/2012, 8:39 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
JackPirate45 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:

Technically it's a city state - meaning an independent city which is a nation state of it's own right.

P.S You don't need to have religious beliefs to know about the Vatican City, it's just like any country except the Pope (the leader of the Catholics, I think) lives there. Smile

Yes, you guys are correct. Only a person who did not study Geography before will not know about it.
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down