Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Wave of people! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Wave of people! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Wave of people! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Wave of people! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Wave of people! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Wave of people! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Wave of people! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Wave of people! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Wave of people! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wave of people!

4 posters

Go down

Wave of people! Empty Wave of people!

Post  Breakthrough 26/8/2012, 10:35 am

Helloo Guys, as always this is Patrick.. Nnoo.. Okay, anyways. I have typed out the LONGEST post in my life. Ouch can't type much anymore. its 12:35AM.. so, Yeah. Anyways, its a huge post with a video being rendered right now, its going on CPCP, and will be my last, and this will become my prominent forum. I see alot of potential here. Hopefully with the post I've made it will bring users here. Lets get the show on the road ehh?! Post will be up tomorrow morning Pacific Time.

Here we go : D
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Wave of people! Empty Re: Wave of people!

Post  Ccpenguin8 26/8/2012, 12:30 pm

Breakthrough wrote:Helloo Guys, as always this is Patrick.. Nnoo.. Okay, anyways. I have typed out the LONGEST post in my life. Ouch can't type much anymore. its 12:35AM.. so, Yeah. Anyways, its a huge post with a video being rendered right now, its going on CPCP, and will be my last, and this will become my prominent forum. I see alot of potential here. Hopefully with the post I've made it will bring users here. Lets get the show on the road ehh?! Post will be up tomorrow morning Pacific Time.

Awesome! Glad you like our humble forum. It's a shame you're quitting CPCP, though. By the way, hope you don't mind, but I'm moving this to General Chat.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 26/8/2012, 1:10 pm

Breakthrough wrote:Helloo Guys, as always this is Patrick.. Nnoo.. Okay, anyways. I have typed out the LONGEST post in my life. Ouch can't type much anymore. its 12:35AM.. so, Yeah. Anyways, its a huge post with a video being rendered right now, its going on CPCP, and will be my last, and this will become my prominent forum. I see alot of potential here. Hopefully with the post I've made it will bring users here. Lets get the show on the road ehh?! Post will be up tomorrow morning Pacific Time.

Well, I'm not surprised about you quitting...CPCP will probably be over-ridden with spam bots in 2-7 months and everyone will leave...but thank you for complimenting the forum and choosing it over cpcp...I'm honored and grateful. I may or may not reply on cpcp but I know everyone there who doesn't want to come here will miss you because you were a great forum member and a great friend to a lot of people. See you around!
Maygirl2
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

https://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 26/8/2012, 7:53 pm

Maygirl2 wrote:Well, I'm not surprised about you quitting...CPCP will probably be over-ridden with spam bots in 2-7 months and everyone will leave...but thank you for complimenting the forum and choosing it over cpcp...I'm honored and grateful. I may or may not reply on cpcp but I know everyone there who doesn't want to come here will miss you because you were a great forum member and a great friend to a lot of people. See you around!

Well, I can assume that I will be missed, but if they want to talk with me they know where I am.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 26/8/2012, 11:27 pm

yeah i just finished making a post on that tread on CPCP ill just tell you it now and just so you know im gonna copy and paste my exact post from your thread on CPCP so you dont get mixed up between that thread and this one that was nice of you i had fun 2 you now that update is coming soon but this forum may or may not be dead forever and we all hoped this day would never come but it did from this day forward i will keep an eye on this forum goodbye forum and goodbye posting here
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down