Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Twin Heroes Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Twin Heroes Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Twin Heroes Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Twin Heroes Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Twin Heroes Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Twin Heroes Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Twin Heroes Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Twin Heroes Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Twin Heroes Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Twin Heroes

3 posters

Go down

Twin Heroes Empty Twin Heroes

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 23/8/2013, 8:19 pm

Too lazy to write a description. So here we go~

Chapter 1: Discovery

Ring, ring, ring. Ring, ring, ring. I walk over to the phone and pick it up. It's my friend, KK. "You're coming over today? Awesome!" I say. "Well, see you later!" I put down the phone. My big brother Ringo is talking to my parents. "C'mon, why can't I be a ninjaaaaaaa?" he whines. For a 14-year old, he sure is whiny. "No. Now go bring your little brother to the forest to play Hide-And-Seek or something." my dad says in his deep voice. "Daaaaaad, KK is coming over. I wanna play Hide-And-Seek with him, not Ringo. He has the worst hiding places, anyway." The doorbell rings. I walk over to the door and open it. KK is behind it. "KK!" I yell. I give him a high five. "Wotter, let's go to the dojo. Your friend can come, too." Ringo says as he grabs tightly onto my flipper. "No. I wanna play with KK, not train in some stupid ninja arts." I say as I push him away, and me and KK start running around. Unbeknowst to us at the time, we were starting to run around near the Dojo's tons of steps. We started climbing them up. When we got to the top, KK said, "Hey, let's play Hide and Seek!" I nodded, and he turned around and started counting. I walked over to a stone wall. "Hey, maybe I can hide behind here." I said. I pulled the stone wall, but eventually I gave up. Then there was an automated voice. "Welcome, ninja." it said. The stone wall hid into the ground, and there I saw my brother. In a ninja mask and a black belt. KK ran up to me and said "Found yo-" then stopped at the look of Ringo and a bunch of other penguins in ninja masks and black belts. "Ninjas.." I said.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Twin Heroes Empty Re: Twin Heroes

Post  King Kane 23/8/2013, 8:24 pm

Wow! This is cool! Very Happy  Very Happy Can't wait for more of this! Very Happy
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 24/8/2013, 12:22 am

Looks cool! I'm looking forward to reading more your adventures together! Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 25/8/2013, 4:25 am

Chapter 2: Master

"I'm gonna go tell Dad! He'll be real upset and you won't be able to be a ninja anymore!" I yell as I stomp off. Suddenly Ringo poofs in front of me and grabs me by the flipper. He then poofs back into the hideout." I look confused with how he suddenly proofed all over the place. He turns his flipper over and shows me bracers he wore on his flippers. "Cloud Wave bracers." he said with a grin. Then a gray, old penguin with an old hat and a long, white beard walked over to us. "Ringo-what are you DOING? These children now know our secrets. You know the first rule of the Ninja." the old penguin says. "Uh...never talk about the Ninja?" Ringo replies. "Well, that is a rule, but the first rule is never tell ANYBODY your secrets. I am a teacher of the arts, so I have permitted myself to teach others the way of the Ninja." Ringo was quiet for a bit, then sighed. "Yes, Sensei." he finally replies. "Now get these children out of here." Ringo nods, and walks to a changing room. When he walks out, he's in normal clothing, and takes my flipper. "Wanna go have some smoothies?" Ringo asks. "Yay! Smoothies!" me and KK yell as we run out of the ninja hideout. When we get to the Coffee shop, Ringo tells us he'll be right back. He runs into the back room immediately after he says that. KK looks at me and says "What just happened?" I just shrug my shoulders. 

I looked into the mirror, my eyes tearing up. "Why did I ever ignore my parents?" I said with my voice breaking. I wipe my tears away, and walk over to a TV and put on the news. "In recent news, Herbert is back and has lit 10 random igloos of his choice on fire.  If you are currently out, you better go home and make sure you're igloo is okay." the newsman says. I run right out of the back room, grab KK and Wotter, and run out of the Coffee Shop straight to our igloo. It was completely melted. My parents were nowhere to be seen. "Our igloo!" Wotter yells. I look through the rubble, and finally find my parents. They lie unmoving. "Mom...Dad..." I say, my eyes tearing up again. I fall to the ground, tears rapidly hitting it. "I should've listened to them. I really should've." I say, shaking my head. Wotter walks up to me and puts his arm around me. "It'll be okay, Ringo." he says. "Maybe you can move in with my parents? They'll understand." KK says. "Alrighty then, we'll move in with KK. But first..." I say as I reach into my dad's pockets. I find coins, coins and more coins. But I also find a note. It says:

To whom it may concern:

Ringo, I am sorry if I hurt you with my words about never becoming a ninja. In fact, you may become a Ninja if you would really like to. My point is that me and your mother were once both superheroes when Club Penguin was in its darker days. We successfully wiped it from crime; and when there was no crime for a few months, we revealed our identity to the public and retired from crimefighting. Because of this, villains will likely want to destroy us. In case someone does target us; you and Wotter must become superheroes and protect Club Penguin. Help them..you're the island's only hope.

I put the letter in my pocket for now and whispered it into Wotter's ear. His jaw falls nearly to the ground, and KK puts it back up. "What...did you tell him?" KK asks. "Shhhhhhh." I say and he is quiet for a while. 

TO BE CONTINUED
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 25/8/2013, 7:56 am

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:Chapter 2: Master

"I'm gonna go tell Dad! He'll be real upset and you won't be able to be a ninja anymore!" I yell as I stomp off. Suddenly Ringo poofs in front of me and grabs me by the flipper. He then poofs back into the hideout." I look confused with how he suddenly proofed all over the place. He turns his flipper over and shows me bracers he wore on his flippers. "Cloud Wave bracers." he said with a grin. Then a gray, old penguin with an old hat and a long, white beard walked over to us. "Ringo-what are you DOING? These children now know our secrets. You know the first rule of the Ninja." the old penguin says. "Uh...never talk about the Ninja?" Ringo replies. "Well, that is a rule, but the first rule is never tell ANYBODY your secrets. I am a teacher of the arts, so I have permitted myself to teach others the way of the Ninja." Ringo was quiet for a bit, then sighed. "Yes, Sensei." he finally replies. "Now get these children out of here." Ringo nods, and walks to a changing room. When he walks out, he's in normal clothing, and takes my flipper. "Wanna go have some smoothies?" Ringo asks. "Yay! Smoothies!" me and KK yell as we run out of the ninja hideout. When we get to the Coffee shop, Ringo tells us he'll be right back. He runs into the back room immediately after he says that. KK looks at me and says "What just happened?" I just shrug my shoulders. 

I looked into the mirror, my eyes tearing up. "Why did I ever ignore my parents?" I said with my voice breaking. I wipe my tears away, and walk over to a TV and put on the news. "In recent news, Herbert is back and has lit 10 random igloos of his choice on fire.  If you are currently out, you better go home and make sure you're igloo is okay." the newsman says. I run right out of the back room, grab KK and Wotter, and run out of the Coffee Shop straight to our igloo. It was completely melted. My parents were nowhere to be seen. "Our igloo!" Wotter yells. I look through the rubble, and finally find my parents. They lie unmoving. "Mom...Dad..." I say, my eyes tearing up again. I fall to the ground, tears rapidly hitting it. "I should've listened to them. I really should've." I say, shaking my head. Wotter walks up to me and puts his arm around me. "It'll be okay, Ringo." he says. "Maybe you can move in with my parents? They'll understand." KK says. "Alrighty then, we'll move in with KK. But first..." I say as I reach into my dad's pockets. I find coins, coins and more coins. But I also find a note. It says:

To whom it may concern:

Ringo, I am sorry if I hurt you with my words about never becoming a ninja. In fact, you may become a Ninja if you would really like to. My point is that me and your mother were once both superheroes when Club Penguin was in its darker days. We successfully wiped it from crime; and when there was no crime for a few months, we revealed our identity to the public and retired from crimefighting. Because of this, villains will likely want to destroy us. In case someone does target us; you and Wotter must become superheroes and protect Club Penguin. Help them..you're the island's only hope.

I put the letter in my pocket for now and whispered it into Wotter's ear. His jaw falls nearly to the ground, and KK puts it back up. "What...did you tell him?" KK asks. "Shhhhhhh." I say and he is quiet for a while. 

TO BE CONTINUED
Whoa! Herbert's melting igloos! That's creative!! Very Happy
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 28/8/2013, 10:42 am

Ditto, ditto.

Whilst I am on holiday and therefore not in 'review mode' I'll only say - a very interesting plot so far, and I anticipate Chapter Three! Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 7/9/2013, 11:06 pm

CHAPTER 3: First Crime

NOTE: There's a bunch of references in this, so see if you can get them all!

"UUUUUUUUGH!" Ringo sighs at the slow pace of the clothes-making machine. I walk over to him and point at a switch that changes the pace. "It's okay, Wott, I'm done anyway." He turns the machine off and takes the bottom piece of his suit. Then he slides into the middle part of the suit, putting his flippers in it, then puts on the mask or the top part and ties it with his ninja mask. Then he puts on the bottom and ties both the middle and bottom together with his black belt. Then he slides his wave bracers on his flippers and puts sandals on his feet. "How do I look?" he asks. "Good, but you need a weapon." I reply. He looks surprised, and immediately improvises a weapon out of a fish tank and a short wooden pole. "Ta daaaa!" Ringo yells, holding it up in the air with one flipper. And suddenly water shot up from it, making a hole on the roof in the igloo. A giant mullet fell from the sky that I thankfully dodged and broke the roof again. Then KK's parents came in. "Well, would you look at that! You got dinner for us." KK's dad said. He walked into the kitchen and picked up a knife, slicing the mullet fish into pieces, then began cooking it to serve soon. 

"Mmm! Ringo, Wotter, this is delicious!" KK says
with a smile. "Where'd you get it?" " Uh, I'll show you after dinner." Ringo says. He was in his normal clothes now, his ninja outfit in the closet. Then he looks at me. He squints a little, then shakes his head. I shrug my shoulders, finish my fish and get up to play a video game called Futureteller. I start a new game, then put a large helmet connected to the console. I watch as the data of myself turns into a superhero, then runs off. The graphics are an amazing 3D, compared to the 2D I saw while playing this game. Weird. I wait for the tutorial to come on. There is no tutorial. I start to get a little freaked out. A message appears on the screen that says "Turn on the Virtual system." I press the Virtual button on the helmet, and a visor comes down. Suddenly, I see everything as the game appears. The background is literally just black, but the background begins to form around me. Then a penguin, running amid, crashes into me. "The Patriot! You've gotta help us!" he says. I look at a sign that says "MEDIEVAL PARTY". Then I see a giant mechanical dragon attacking. Controlled by Herbert. I jump up and find that I'm holding snow throwing stars. I throw them and they cut off the mechanical dragon's right arm. They fly right back to me, and I catch them. Suddenly the whole crowd begins shouting "SNOWSTORM!" I shrug my shoulders, and raise my snow throwing stars into the air. I begin to feel a chill. And I yelled "SNOWSTORM!" The chill is instantly turned into a huge snowstorm, freezing the dragon. Then it went black again. Looking around, there was a giant flipper coming straight for me. "No. NO. NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. And then my eyesight returned to normal. "Wotter, bro, what's wrong?" Ringo asked, looking at me. "Can we go to the video games shop later?" I asked, turning off the game. "I can see why. I was watching the entire time." Ringo says, pulling off a real-life =P face. He changes the input of the TV to the normal CABLE input, and finds that Foxotic News are on. He immediately changes the channel to CPS.

"Breaking news-Herbert is currently robbing the Pizza Parlor of all vegetarian pizza!" the newsman says. Immediately Ringo gets into his ninja suit and runs right out, while I follow close behind him. He's jumping from igloo roof to another one, while I'm running beside him. Then he jumps off and we're right in front of the Pizza Parlor. And the next thing I know I see Herbert and everything goes black. 

WOTTER!" I yell. He's in the middle of the ground, and he was knocked out by Herbert's metallic pizza carrier, filled with many boxes of vegetarian pizza. "Hey, don't worry, Ninja boy, I'll be knocking you out next." he says coldly with a wicked smile. I close my eyes and remember the trick Sensei taught me recently. I sense that Klutzy starts floating up, and then flies straight towards Herbert. His pinchers open and grab onto Herbert's nose. "AUGH! I surrender!" he yells in pain. He brings his arms out, and I use the same trick to put Klutzy's pinchers onto Herbert's arms, acting as cuffs until the PSA get here, which they do, and they arrest him and bring him into their secret headquarters to lock him up. Before he leaves, I ask fellow PSA agent Gary if there's anything he can do about my brother.  "I bet there's something in my lab. Let me check. You can jump on the car and ride." he replied. I jump right on the roof and hold on tightly to it as he drives to the Sports Shop. I jump onto the roof of the building when we arrive and take the roof entrance, and go right into the secret entrace behind the curtains to the PSA headquarters. When I finally get through, I see Herbert locked up with a few PSA agents guarding, and G right near the elevator to welcome me. I followed him into his lab where he shows me a drink-shaped potion. "It'll revive Wotter, but it also gives him extraordinary powers. You must not tell him about these powers until the time is ripe." Gary says. I nod and take the potion back to outside the Pizza Parlor, where Wotter is lying, nearly lifeless. I open his mouth up and pour the potion in. Soon he wakes up, dazed. "What happened?" he mumbled. "I beat Herbert and Klutzy pretty easily, so that's good. Gary gave me this potion that revived you. So I just gave it to you a few minutes ago." I said. He begins walking into the direction of our igloos, unknown that he now had extraordinary powers. 

And so, we travel to the future...

TO BE CONTINUED
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 15/9/2013, 7:08 pm

*bada-bump*

I have an announcement to make: this story will be separated into books of 3 chapters each! Book 1 is these three chapters, and Book 2 will be up soon!
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down