Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D

+2
Sky Blue
Breakthrough
6 posters

Go down

What is your favorite part of Christmas and/or the Holiday season?

[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_lcap23%[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_lcap15%[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_lcap8%[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_lcap23%[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_lcap8%[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_lcap15%[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_lcap0%[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty [Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D

Post  Breakthrough 6/12/2012, 6:50 am

Aww, I had to bring it back, the Daily Poll. I'm around the forum still, even though it may not seem evident to some of you guys. But I'm back my friends, and welcome to today's poll!

Today is Wednesday, December 5th!

19 Days until Christmas =]

Today's poll:

What is your favorite part of Christmas and/or the Holiday season?

Enjoy!

†Merry Christmas†
~Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty Re: [Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D

Post  Sky Blue 6/12/2012, 3:43 pm

For me the favorite part of Christmas is giving. It gives me joy to share/donate things I have.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

[Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D Empty Re: [Daily Poll #1] >> Favorite Part of Christmas? << Its back! :D

Post  JackPirate45 6/12/2012, 7:30 pm

Spending time with family and friends. I usually have around 30 people on Christmas around me. Some friends, family, and there's generally a lot of fun. I get to meet some of my cousins, and have a good time, and spend time with my entire family.

JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 6/12/2012, 8:12 pm

I don't know if that makes me bad or anything, but the part I like best on christmas is getting Razz
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 6/12/2012, 10:53 pm

Getting, giving, seeing family, no school, and winter! I love Christmas!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicktang10 7/12/2012, 9:26 am

Giving, getting, and spending time with family members. I only see my relatives about 1-2 times a year. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays! santa
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down