Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Done

Post  King Kane on 11/8/2013, 10:40 am

With #Titanic.

After a spark (well, not really, but )between #Titanic and #TPA, Perapin unfollowed me and he is ignoring every tweet I post to him. And I feel miserable.

So, bye bye Titanic.

Anyway, I might as well quit Twitter, but I have CP GOV duties and I also need to keep in touch with my friends (Cc, Walle, Ringo, Jack, Mango, Sindar, etc.)

So...

Yep. Sad 

At least we still have #TPA!! Very Happy

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Done

Post  King Kane on 11/8/2013, 11:25 am

UPDATE: Perapin has blocked me on Twitter. I hate this. Sad

XXXXXXXXXXXX

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Director of #TPA Movie

King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 11/8/2013, 12:08 pm

I see. Well, as I said in my PM, I have no idea why this has happened and I'm very sorry for you. Perhaps it's because he wants to focus on Titanic, so he doesn't want TPA Tweets in his timeline? Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 on 11/8/2013, 3:30 pm

Guess what? I just added him to my block list.

People shouldn't do stupid stuff like that. It's mean, and Perapin doesn't have to block you. It's really that he doesn't care about TPA, but he doesn't have to be THAT mean.
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 on 11/8/2013, 3:42 pm

I know you people will start hating on me after I post this. I am on Perapin's side.

I think it was not a bad thing for him to do. After all, take a look at Kane's tweets. Most of them are either with the #TPA hash tag or tweets to Perapin telling him about TPA. It's not that he doesn't care. It's just that Kane's annoying him. He's already getting spammed with all sorts of Titanic stuff, and add one mention per minute from Kane about a different thing which he absolutely doesn't care about. Just think about how much pressure is he under right now. All the filming, and questions. He has a life as well! Honestly, I also block people when they start spamming me with stuff. 

Just my opinion.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 on 11/8/2013, 3:52 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:I know you people will start hating on me after I post this. I am on Perapin's side.

I think it was not a bad thing for him to do. After all, take a look at Kane's tweets. Most of them are either with the #TPA hash tag or tweets to Perapin telling him about TPA. It's not that he doesn't care. It's just that Kane's annoying him. He's already getting spammed with all sorts of Titanic stuff, and add one mention per minute from Kane about a different thing which he absolutely doesn't care about. Just think about how much pressure is he under right now. All the filming, and questions. He has a life as well! Honestly, I also block people when they start spamming me with stuff. 

Just my opinion.
 hatehatehatehatehate-*shot*

But seriously, I respect your opinion. I only blocked Perapin because A) ignoring KK is eh, but outright blocking him is a big no-no and B) I always stand up for my friends.

Last edited by Ringo604/Thewotter604 on 11/8/2013, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  RadioActivitii on 11/8/2013, 3:58 pm

King Kane wrote:With #Titanic.

After a spark (well, not really, but )between #Titanic and #TPA, Perapin unfollowed me and he is ignoring every tweet I post to him. And I feel miserable.

So, bye bye Titanic.

Anyway, I might as well quit Twitter, but I have CP GOV duties and I also need to keep in touch with my friends (Cc, Walle, Ringo, Jack, Mango, Sindar, etc.)

So...

Yep. Sad 

Perapin is trying to do Titanic, you were spamming him with posts about TPA. You deserved it.

And quitting twitter? Now you're just crying for attention aren't you?

XXXXXXXXXXXX

You may not feel important now, but during the rest of your life anything could happen. Whether it be good or bad, it will happen. Look forward for it.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane on 11/8/2013, 7:03 pm

Sigh.

Cc can you please delete this thread?

Sigh.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Director of #TPA Movie

King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane on 11/8/2013, 7:07 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:I know you people will start hating on me after I post this. I am on Perapin's side.

Just my opinion.
Well, it's true I was outright mentioning him all the time. And I respect your opinion Jack!
But I also said I loved Titanic and all that.

After he unfollowed me, I said I was sorry, and I'd follow him until the end of time. That's when he blocked me.

RadioActivitii wrote:
King Kane wrote:With #Titanic.

So, bye bye Titanic.

So...

Yep. Sad 

Perapin is trying to do Titanic, you were spamming him with posts about TPA. You deserved it.

And quitting twitter? Now you're just crying for attention aren't you?
Well, I guess I deserved it.
But you have to remember, first thing I said to Perapin "Please, Since CPF helped with Titanic, can Titanic help with TpA?" he said Nope. Outright.

Sure, I was thinking about it. When you lose a friend which you felt was really nice, you feel bad about everything.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Director of #TPA Movie

King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane on 14/8/2013, 7:33 am

Looks like Perapin Unblocked me.

Time to ask:

Thread Lock Requested.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Director of #TPA Movie

King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 14/8/2013, 4:23 pm

Thread locked. Both arguing AND provoking attack are against the rules, so make sure you try to end things quickly, guys, before one or all of you get into trouble. Smile

Just a head's up,

Ccpenguin8
CPF Super Moderator

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: