Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover?

5 posters

Go down

Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_lcap0%Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_lcap0%Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_lcap14%Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_lcap14%Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_lcap71%Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover?

Post  Sindar Toffe 8/8/2013, 8:29 pm

I'm definitely not! I've endured them for as long as I can, but this is the final straw for me. Teen Beach Movie? No, thanks. I'm now leaving Club AD thanks to the announcement.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty Re: Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover?

Post  Arctic DJ 9/8/2013, 5:26 am

No. just no.

Ever since Lane Merry left, it seems like Club Penguin is just Disney's little pet. Okay, so it kind of is. But not all penguins love Disney.
I haven't playing CP in a while, but that doesn't mean I don't know what's going on.
Polo Field worked for Disney.
I don't know what he did there, but now he definitely is a huge impact on Club Penguin.

(sorry for going a bit off topic here)
I watch Good Luck Charlie (okay kill meh) sometimes on commercials I'll see Club Penguin ads.
Lately I've seen a lot. I saw a mini video commercial movie thing where these people were playing an EPF game. I feel like Club Penguin is like the Disney Channel video game. I dunno. It's just so Disney.

So yeah, sorry CP bloggers, but you're gonna have to wake up early to post cheats for Teen Beach Movie.

:/
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover? Empty Re: Are you looking forward to the Teen Beach Movie Takeover?

Post  RadioActivitii 9/8/2013, 7:02 pm

Can I ask, what the hell is Teen Beach Movie?
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 9/8/2013, 11:17 pm

RadioActivitii wrote:Can I ask, what the hell is Teen Beach Movie?
 Teen Beach Movie is a new movie by Disney which is currently being shown on Disney Channel. For more details, I'd read the Wikipedia article on the movie: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . It looks awful, in my opinion. Razz

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 10/8/2013, 1:01 am

I'm definetly not excited! I saw Teen Beach Movie, and I thought it was terrible. The music and the movie was just cheesy. I watch Disney Channel still now but it was alot better a few years ago! I wish they would stop with the takeovers and have a normal party!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 10/8/2013, 8:58 am

Hell no. I don't want to see ROss Lynch and that wannabee Maia Mitchell.

Good thing this isn't an Austin and Ally takeover. I WOULDVE DIED> Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down