Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How's DJ? o-o ;D

5 posters

Go down

How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty How's DJ? o-o ;D

Post  Arctic DJ 6/8/2013, 8:34 am

"So DJ, have you changed at all?"

Nope. I'm a 16 year old that will always be 14.

"So, how's life?"

Great! I got my drivers license 2 weeks ago, so I can drive 8)I had to drive to Washingron D.C. once. Almost died Very Happy 
I'm currently in a band, and I think we could get really popular. I'm an amazing drummer, and we have a great singer/screamer. (We're alternative metal / speed metal / hard rock)
I stilll play basketball 8)working on getting recruited. Playing basketball in college is my dream, and I'm very close to fulfilling it. For the next to years of high school I just have to get good grades.
Wish me luck.

I haven't played Club Penguin in six months. My brother is still playing it, idk if he's famous or whatever.

I was just stopping by, I probably won't see any reply this topic gets...

Ccpenguin, you ARE the next Albert Einstein. Invent that flying car for me. before i die plz

I might stop by next year, when I'm 17 o-o
Maybe when I'm 18 D:

-Jay

BTW: I met Corwo in NC.
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

How's DJ? o-o ;D Empty Re: How's DJ? o-o ;D

Post  JackPirate45 6/8/2013, 8:38 am

I kinda saw that coming. I was sure that you'll stop by at some moment. Good to know that you're alive and doing well.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 6/8/2013, 10:37 am

I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but: HOORAY! YOU'RE BACK! Very Happy

(Sorry, I have been looking forward to this moment for a VERY long time Razz)

Anyway, moving on:

1. Congratulations on getting your driving licence! Have fun driving, I guess. Did you get a nice car? Smile 
  2. You're in a band, huh? I'd love to hear some of your music, some day! Good luck with the recruitment (I sincerely hope you're able to get a load of virtuosos) and, once again, have a lot of fun! Very Happy 
  3. Well, it sounds like you're one step closer to fulfilling your dream, so I'm very happy for you. Keep practicing and I'm sure you'll get on the team - although hopefully you'll be able to pull off some outstanding exam results as well! 
  4. Sorry, who's your brother again? Razz I remember you said it was somebody famous in the MDF on TCPFF, but that was a year and three months ago, so I honestly can't remember. Razz
  5. Oh, that's a real shame! It would have been nice to see you back here permanently..well, we can only hope.
  6. I always have a little chuckle with my cup of tea when you say (well, write, to be accurate) that. Regrettably, I'm no closer to inventing a flying car than the basic propulsion theory, and I sincerely doubt I'll be formulating the next theory of special relativity - I'm actually just writing fiction books at the moment. However, that's extremely kind of you to say, and although I probably won't be giving you flying car rides, you're more than welcome to have a look at some of my fire prevention lampost device plans -- if you're interested, of course. Smile

Your friend,
Ccpenguin Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 6/8/2013, 5:44 pm

Its DJ! I did not expect to see him post again. As Cc said, We can only hope that he will return permanently. se you next time in that year or so.
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 7/8/2013, 4:09 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:

1. Congratulations on getting your driving licence! Have fun driving, I guess. Did you get a nice car? Smile

No, I did not get a 'Nice' car.. it was my parents' old Honda. It's not in perfect shape, but it can move. Cool

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
  • You're in a band, huh? I'd love to hear some of your music, some day! Good luck with the recruitment (I sincerely hope you're able to get a load of virtuosos) and, once again, have a lot of fun! Very Happy
  • Well, it sounds like you're one step closer to fulfilling your dream, so I'm very happy for you. Keep practicing and I'm sure you'll get on the team - although hopefully you'll be able to pull off some outstanding exam results as well!
  • I don't know. I'm entering the 11th grade. D: My grades will probably be decent. Got SATs in the Spring. :
    Ccpenguin8 wrote:t;]
  • Sorry, who's your brother again? Razz I remember you said it was somebody famous in the MDF on TCPFF, but that was a year and three months ago, so I honestly can't remember. Razz
  • I don't know if Spq's still "famous" xD...

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
  • Oh, that's a real shame! It would have been nice to see you back here permanently..well, we can only hope.
  • I always have a little chuckle with my cup of tea when you say (well, write, to be accurate) that. Regrettably, I'm no closer to inventing a flying car than the basic propulsion theory, and I sincerely doubt I'll be formulating the next theory of special relativity - I'm actually just writing fiction books at the moment. However, that's extremely kind of you to say, and although I probably won't be giving you flying car rides, you're more than welcome to have a look at some of my fire prevention lampost device plans -- if you're interested, of course.
  • That grammar made my day. You make 13 year olds in the US look stupid, not kidding.

I may stay here on CPCP for a while, like last time. I think I was here for a month? Something like that.

I don't play CP anymore, so I probably won't be posting a lot..
    Arctic DJ
    Arctic DJ
    Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 7/8/2013, 5:30 am

Heyyyyy.. Glad life is good. Good to see you around again. And good luck with all of your dreams ;D.
    Breakthrough
    Breakthrough
    Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum