Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE

+2
King Kane
Ccpenguin8
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE

Post  Ccpenguin8 23/7/2013, 9:22 pm

The third 'generation' of...
CCPENGUIN'S NEWSLETTER

Issue 6 now available

Exclamation Follow us on Twitter, @CNBreakingCP Exclamation

ExclamationALERT: There is a misprint on Issue 6..our Twitter is actually @CNBreakingCP. Sorry for the confusion. Exclamation

Download issue 6 (Friday 6th September 2013): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download issue 5 (Tuesday 20th August 2013): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download issue 4 (Sunday 4th August 2013): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download issue 3 (Sunday 28th July): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download issue 2 (Sunday 21st July 2013): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download issue 1 (25th November 2013): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Welcome to Ccpenguin's Newsletter (third edition) - the ONLY provider of an extensive 8-page CPF newsletter, with news from the forum, CP and even real-life, featuring stories, riddles and more.

Please feel free to download the newsletter (it's free) and support us by buying an ad for just 35 SPs (free for our reporters). We're hiring reporters - PM me for details.

Enjoy, and thanks for reading,

Ccpenguin
Editor-in-Chief

Last edited by Ccpenguin8 on 17/9/2013, 11:08 pm; edited 10 times in total
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty Re: Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE

Post  King Kane 24/7/2013, 5:16 am

I would've written an article, since I'm co-owner, but I was sooo busy with flights and stuff. I think I can come on CPF now, okay? Razz
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE Empty Re: Ccpenguin's Newsletter - ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE

Post  Ccpenguin8 24/7/2013, 9:43 am

King Kane wrote:I would've written an article, since I'm co-owner, but I was sooo busy with flights and stuff. I think I can come on CPF now, okay? Razz

Okay. Razz 

Don't worry about it - you can always write one for the next issue. So, did you like the newsletter?
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/7/2013, 7:52 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
King Kane wrote:I would've written an article, since I'm co-owner, but I was sooo busy with flights and stuff. I think I can come on CPF now, okay? Razz

Okay. Razz 

Don't worry about it - you can always write one for the next issue. So, did you like the newsletter?

It's really nice! I liked all the stories! Razz

But you forgot to include my position, and how I will be writing stuff next time! XD Razz 

KK

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 27/7/2013, 1:06 pm

The newspaper is amazing! I've really enjoyed reading the articles. I hope the next one is as interesting as this masterpiece! While on the topic of the next one, when does it come out?

CPC
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/7/2013, 3:34 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:The newspaper is amazing! I've really enjoyed reading the articles. I hope the next one is as interesting as this masterpiece! While on the topic of the next one, when does it come out?

CPC

I really hope the newsletter will come out soon. I hope there's not another 9 month gap! Razz

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 27/7/2013, 7:38 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:The newspaper is amazing! I've really enjoyed reading the articles. I hope the next one is as interesting as this masterpiece! While on the topic of the next one, when does it come out?

CPC

King Kane wrote:

CPC

I really hope the newsletter will come out soon. I hope there's not another 9 month gap! Razz

CPC

I hope to begin work on it today, ready to be released tomorrow or perhaps Monday. Smile

Thanks for all your supportive comments! Reporters/news staff (that's King Kane, JackPirate45 and Ringo/Wotter) please send your material in as soon as possible. 

Thanks
Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 27/7/2013, 8:57 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:

CPC

King Kane wrote:

CPC

CPC

I hope to begin work on it today, ready to be released tomorrow or perhaps Monday. Smile

Thanks for all your supportive comments! Reporters/news staff (that's King Kane, JackPirate45 and Ringo/Wotter) please send your material in as soon as possible. 

Thanks
Ccpenguin
You can expect my article around tomorrow! Glad to hear that you're working on the next issue!

CPC
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 28/7/2013, 4:20 am

Definitely! You said I have a Deputy Editor's Column, so I'll be sure to write an article RIGHT NOW.

When you finish putting the newspapers together, email me at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where I'll proofread it.

Razz

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 28/7/2013, 10:45 am

JackPirate45 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:

CPC

King Kane wrote:

CPC

CPC

Thanks
Ccpenguin
You can expect my article around tomorrow! Glad to hear that you're working on the next issue!

CPC

Thank you! I'm writing more of the main articles today, so if you could PM or email me yours  today that'd be great. Smile

King Kane wrote:Definitely! You said I have a Deputy Editor's Column, so I'll be sure to write an article RIGHT NOW.

When you finish putting the newspapers together, email me at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where I'll proofread it.

Razz

CPC

1) Yes, you do have a column along the side of the front page of the newsletter. Smile 

2) Uh, sure, you can have a copy of the PDF Razz.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 29/7/2013, 4:30 pm

Issue 3 is OUT NOW! Very Happy Very Happy

This issue features more amazing articles, stories and more! If you like our challenging riddles in the Riddles Corner, you'll be pleased to know that the answers to last week's riddles are also included.

14 people downloaded the last issue - let's get even MORE downloads this week. Thanks for reading! Very Happy

Ccpenguin

P.S The link to download issue 3 is: http://www.mediafire.com/?ptdmqga8njawrx2
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 29/7/2013, 4:42 pm

Just finished reading it. Very Happy It's amazing! I was really shocked though, since I never expected to be Penguin of the Week. It's an honor! I will already start writing my next article! The riddles are one of the best parts. I only got two right though. Razz

CPC
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 30/7/2013, 10:29 am

JackPirate45 wrote:Just finished reading it. Very Happy It's amazing! I was really shocked though, since I never expected to be Penguin of the Week. It's an honor! I will already start writing my next article! The riddles are one of the best parts. I only got two right though. Razz

CPC

1) Thanks very much! I work hard to make sure everything looks as good as it possibly can be. Smile

2) You deserve it Smile

3) Thanks! I need it by Sunday if possible..Monday is OK, but no later than that. Smile

4) I'm glad you like the riddles. They will stay part of each issue of CN forever. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 30/7/2013, 3:27 pm

I am truly sorry. I barely had any Wifi these 2 days. Really sorry.

Getting to the Deputy Postition now.

I am temporarily leaving the "Editing" part of my job, until I come from India.

And:

I recommend "The X Machine" for a new story.

Or

The Metafunk by Radioactivitii.

So:

Tally Ho! (XD What!?!?!?)

KK

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 30/7/2013, 3:29 pm

I'd like to do a segment on Toontown Vs Club Penguin for the next issue, if that's okay with you CC!

Sincerely,

KK

CPC

(PS Can you also add that I half own the newspaper. And dont forget TFDBC!!)
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 30/7/2013, 4:14 pm

King Kane wrote:I'd like to do a segment on Toontown Vs Club Penguin for the next issue, if that's okay with you CC!

Sincerely,

KK

CPC

(PS Can you also add that I half own the newspaper. And dont forget TFDBC!!)

1) Sure, but please could you try and get it to me by Sunday this time? Smile 

2) I'll mention it in the next issue. Smile

Also, don't worry concerning your previous post. And, I'll definitely consider those stories. Very Happy

Last edited by Ccpenguin8 on 30/7/2013, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 30/7/2013, 4:18 pm

Great job, Cc! I'll get a topic for my story soon enough.

CPC
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 30/7/2013, 5:54 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
JackPirate45 wrote:Just finished reading it. Very Happy It's amazing! I was really shocked though, since I never expected to be Penguin of the Week. It's an honor! I will already start writing my next article! The riddles are one of the best parts. I only got two right though. Razz

CPC

1) Thanks very much! I work hard to make sure everything looks as good as it possibly can be. Smile

2) You deserve it Smile

3) Thanks! I need it by Sunday if possible..Monday is OK, but no later than that. Smile

4) I'm glad you like the riddles. They will stay part of each issue of CN forever. Smile

1) The hard work pays off! It sure looks as good as it can be. 
2) Thanks! 
3) I'll get it by Sunday.
4) HOOOOOORAY!

CPC
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 30/7/2013, 6:20 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:

CPC

2) You deserve it Smile

1) The hard work pays off! It sure looks as good as it can be. 
2) Thanks! 
3) I'll get it by Sunday.
4) HOOOOOORAY!

CPC

XD I never noticed the riddles. XD Razz

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING.

PUT

THE TRUFFLES IN THE NEWSPAPER!! Very Happy  Very Happy

XD

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 31/7/2013, 10:26 am

1) Read the whole newspaper, all the way through. They're normally on the second-to-last page. Razz 

2) Aah! Truffle's Newsletter! Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 4/8/2013, 10:56 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I bring good news! Issue 4 is now available to download or view at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The newsletter contains the latest news, plus the 'real' Deputy Editor's Column, an exclusive interview and even a review segment. 

I'm considering opening a Twitter account for the newsletter, where I Tweet breaking news headlines (the latest news, but not...significant enough to have a full article in the newsletter). What do you guys think? 

Enjoy reading and thanks to all reporters! Very Happy

Ccpenguin

Last edited by Ccpenguin8 on 20/8/2013, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 5/8/2013, 8:10 pm

I love your newsletter! It's easily the best forum newsletter I've ever read, and I find it very interesting. Keep up the good work!

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 5/8/2013, 8:18 pm

The new issue is great! Just finished reading it. Twice. The articles are interesting. I couldn't bother to read the story though, my concentration sucks right now. Looking forward to the next issue - I might be able to write an article for next week....
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 6/8/2013, 10:50 am

@JP - Thanks, I always strive to make my articles the best they can be. Smile 

The Story Corner does require concentration, yes - hopefully you'll be able to read it next week. Razz 

@ST - Thank you very much! Very Happy
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 8/8/2013, 8:04 am

Nice!

I just want to let everyone know that I only conducted the interview, CC wrote that article!

And:

That interview (14 min in total. Razz ) iS going on YOUTUBE! Very Happy  Very Happy 

KK
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next