Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video

4 posters

Go down

video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video

Post  Ccpenguin8 21/7/2013, 11:24 am

Hello Penguins!

After about five days of editing, production, recording and upgrading, we're pleased to announce a brand new CPF video: Invading Rookie! The video is basically footage of meeting Rookie on Club Penguin, with some calm music...Razz

Without further ado, here it is:

The direct link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and of course you can view it on our YouTube channel, youtube.com/CPFOfficial.

Here are the video credits:

'King Kane - Recording
Ccpenguin8 - Editing and composition
SPECIAL THANKS: Maygirl2, Disney Interactive Studios and the people + staff of CPF'

Well, thanks for watching, folks! Remember to like, subscribe, and tell us below what you thought of the video. Smile

Ccpenguin

An official production of the CPF Department for Public Relations/Advertising and Marketing's YouTube and social media section.

(C) Club Penguin Forum 2013. Club Penguin is owned by Disney.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty Re: 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video

Post  King Kane 21/7/2013, 5:00 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Hello Penguins!

After about five days of editing, production, recording and upgrading, we're pleased to announce a brand new CPF video: Invading Rookie! The video is basically footage of meeting Rookie on Club Penguin, with some calm music...Razz

Without further ado, here it is:

The direct link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and of course you can view it on our YouTube channel, youtube.com/CPFOfficial.

Here are the video credits:

'King Kane - Recording
Ccpenguin8 - Editing and composition
SPECIAL THANKS: Maygirl2, Disney Interactive Studios and the people + staff of CPF'

Well, thanks for watching, folks! Remember to like, subscribe, and tell us below what you thought of the video. Smile

Ccpenguin

An official production of the CPF Department for Public Relations/Advertising and Marketing's YouTube and social media section.

(C) Club Penguin Forum 2013. Club Penguin is owned by Disney.

Not just meeting Rookie, we invade his igloo! Razz
K, this is my last video till September. Bye!
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

video - 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video Empty Re: 'Invading Rookie' - Official CPF Video

Post  Mango Smango 21/7/2013, 11:12 pm

Awesome! I would only reccomend adding some faster music. Maybe you could use like a pop song, but pitch it so its not copyrighted! Other than that awesome video! Smile
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 22/7/2013, 6:43 pm

Mango Smango wrote:Awesome! I would only reccomend adding some faster music. Maybe you could use like a pop song, but pitch it so its not copyrighted! Other than that awesome video! Smile

Thanks! Last time, we manually added an edited soundtrack to the video, however this time we just recorded the gameplay sounds. Razz (We were lazy, in other words Razz)
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 24/7/2013, 5:20 am

XD Lazy? I spent 8 min recording Rookie's igloo, and had to crop it! Razz

But when I invaded Rookie's igloo with tommy23456 (or something like that), Rookie was like OMG WHAT ARE THESE PENGUINS DOING HERE!?!?!?
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 27/7/2013, 6:42 pm

The video is quite cool! I enjoyed it quite a lot. The music was terrible though, so I just put my earphones in. Razz

CPC
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 27/7/2013, 6:46 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:The video is quite cool! I enjoyed it quite a lot. The music was terrible though, so I just put my earphones in. Razz

CPC

Sorry. Razz
That music was my choice.

I tried to find a good 5 min track on YT,

but this was the only thing I got. XD

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 27/7/2013, 7:50 pm

King Kane wrote:
JackPirate45 wrote:The video is quite cool! I enjoyed it quite a lot. The music was terrible though, so I just put my earphones in. Razz

CPC

Sorry. Razz

CPC

xD - You can always let me put the music in. Razz

Anyway, I think the music is fine. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 27/7/2013, 9:02 pm

King Kane wrote:

CPC

Sorry. Razz

CPC

You could have always asked me for help! I love researching new tracks. I would find something good in my iTunes library for 100%!

CPC
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 28/7/2013, 4:22 am

JackPirate45 wrote:
King Kane wrote:

CPC

Sorry. Razz

CPC

You could have always asked me for help! I love researching new tracks. I would find something good in my iTunes library for 100%!

CPC

Well, now I have Jack in my next videos! Which, you should post what in my latest thread under Polls and Surveys.

Very Happy

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 28/7/2013, 10:41 am

King Kane wrote:
JackPirate45 wrote:
King Kane wrote:

CPC

Sorry. Razz

CPC

CPC

Well, now I have Jack in my next videos! Which, you should post what in my latest thread under Polls and Surveys.

Very Happy

CPC

I don't see anything new under Polls and Surveys..? And, do you want me to credit JP on the new videos as Voluntary Director of Music or something?
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 28/7/2013, 11:03 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
King Kane wrote:
JackPirate45 wrote:
King Kane wrote:

CPC

Sorry. Razz

CPC

CPC

Very Happy

CPC

I don't see anything new under Polls and Surveys..? And, do you want me to credit JP on the new videos as Voluntary Director of Music or something?

No! Before even Kane answers, I'll tell you. NO! I absolutely hate credit. Besides, the music isn't even a huge part of the video. You can PM me the topic of your next video, and I'll try finding a fitting song.

CPC
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 28/7/2013, 2:16 pm

Um, very well. First time I've been asked to NOT give credit. Razz 

The next video I'll be making is a video tour of Club Penguin (for new people etc) but I don't know if King Kane plans to submit another one to me for publication and if so, what it is. I think he's waiting until after his India trip. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 30/7/2013, 11:21 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Um, very well. First time I've been asked to NOT give credit. Razz 

The next video I'll be making is a video tour of Club Penguin (for new people etc) but I don't know if King Kane plans to submit another one to me for publication and if so, what it is. I think he's waiting until after his India trip. Smile

Probably. But if I meet Herbert August 1, I will definitely be recording it. No promises though! Razz
So....

CPC
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 1/8/2013, 11:19 am

OK then. Smile 

Well, everyone, I think that the next 3 videos will be as follows: Meeting Herbert (recorded by King Kane, edited by Ccpenguin8); A Video Tour of Club Penguin (recorded and edited by Ccpenguin8); and finally, the CPF movie - The Penguin Agency (CPF collaborative project).

Things may change before then, if KK makes any more videos whilst he's in India. Smile

Of course, I cannot guarantee what videos will be added to the CPB YouTube, as it's Sindar's decision as to what content he'd like us to put on. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 10/8/2013, 12:31 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:OK then. Smile 

Well, everyone, I think that the next 3 videos will be as follows: Meeting Herbert (recorded by King Kane, edited by Ccpenguin8); A Video Tour of Club Penguin (recorded and edited by Ccpenguin8); and finally, the CPF movie - The Penguin Agency (CPF collaborative project).

Things may change before then, if KK makes any more videos whilst he's in India. Smile

Of course, I cannot guarantee what videos will be added to the CPB YouTube, as it's Sindar's decision as to what content he'd like us to put on. Smile
I couldn't meet Herbert. Sorry. Sad 

BUT:

The 15 min interview is on TheNewCPCPF Official (Sorry guys, only CC can see it since I gave him the link, it's Unlisted)

And CC will upload that to CPF YT and add some music

(Don't forget about us in Kelowna, CC. Razz )

As for TPA, it's doing great. We just need Klutzy.

AND:

Cc needs to edit the script. Which he hasn't started yet. Razz 

KK
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 10/8/2013, 10:07 pm

Razz I'm working on it Razz 

Also, yes, I'll do that as soon as I can. (music etc)
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 30/8/2013, 5:44 pm

The interview needs to be put on YT.

AND Mango's video. Razz 

AND:

I've recorded A new Video:

Brady And Mac. Razz
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 30/8/2013, 7:26 pm

King Kane wrote:The interview needs to be put on YT.

AND Mango's video. Razz 

AND:

Brady And Mac. Razz
put on YT please*

Mango's video, please*

I've recorded a new video, can you put that on too, please?*

Razz Razz Razz 

(I'm very serious about manners Razz)

Anyway, I will do all that when I get back from my holiday. Also, Mango recorded a video..when? Razz

Finally, I will be making a 'CPF PR Dept discussion thread' in the staff section of my forum, so we don't need to clutter up CPF threads with it. The only reason I say on my forum, is because that's the only place where I have the power to make private sections. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 30/8/2013, 7:28 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
King Kane wrote:The interview needs to be put on YT.

AND Mango's video. Razz 

AND:

Brady And Mac. Razz
put on YT please*

Mango's video, please*

I've recorded a new video, can you put that on too, please?*

Razz Razz Razz 

(I'm very serious about manners Razz)

Anyway, I will do all that when I get back from my holiday. Also, Mango recorded a video..when? Razz

Finally, I will be making a 'CPF PR Dept discussion thread' in the staff section of my forum, so we don't need to clutter up CPF threads with it. The only reason I say on my forum, is because that's the only place where I have the power to make private sections. Razz
Okay. Razz  "PLease! Razz "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mango's Video
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 26/9/2014, 11:56 pm

This video took me ages you ppl betta respect
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down