Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
First Advertising Video! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
First Advertising Video! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
First Advertising Video! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
First Advertising Video! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
First Advertising Video! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
First Advertising Video! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
First Advertising Video! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
First Advertising Video! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
First Advertising Video! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

First Advertising Video!

5 posters

Go down

First Advertising Video! Empty First Advertising Video!

Post  King Kane 8/8/2012, 7:06 pm

Well, this is the first advertising video of TNCPCPF! It is a bit too long at portions, and I know its not the best video, but I tried my best. Comment and subscribe (if you have a youtube). Otherwise, tell me your reviews here!

~Kane

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

First Advertising Video! Empty Re: First Advertising Video!

Post  Ccpenguin8 9/8/2012, 11:07 am

Fantastic video, Kane! My rating is probably 3 of 5 (no offence). It was very long and included some unneccesary bits. Think about it, do you see adverts on TV that long? Not normally. What I do when I make adverts for forums is to take a couple of screenshots of the forum and then put it together in iMovie, with some transistions saying the feature that was being shown and add music. You were basically doing the same thing, except you made it long by using HyperCam or some other screen recorder to show absolutely everything and filming it, instead of taking snapshots of the most important bits and using them. If you're using iMovie, then it automatically adds effects to the screenshots, so it looks like you're filming it (like you did), but it doesn't take that much time. Also, if you can, try to make it in HD. It takes the software about 15 minutes to do it, but it looks an awful lot better at the end.

If you like, you can take a look at one of the forum adverts I made: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By the way, what software are you using? Please don't take offence at any of this, I'm just giving you my advice as an experienced video maker. Wink
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Maygirl2 9/8/2012, 12:38 pm

It's okay for the first advert, in my opinion I think it needs to be shorter and more exciting. Add more snazzy effects and you don't have to film every little bit of the thread because that prolongs the video unessicarily.
Maygirl2
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

https://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 9/8/2012, 4:21 pm

Maygirl2 wrote:It's okay for the first advert, in my opinion I think it needs to be shorter and more exciting. Add more snazzy effects and you don't have to film every little bit of the thread because that prolongs the video unessicarily.

I perfectly agree. As I said, take a snapshot of the most exciting bits rather than filming the whole thread and if you use iMovie it looks the same, but better anyway. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 9/8/2012, 10:50 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Fantastic video, Kane! My rating is probably 3 of 5 (no offence). It was very long and included some unneccesary bits. Think about it, do you see adverts on TV that long? Not normally. What I do when I make adverts for forums is to take a couple of screenshots of the forum and then put it together in iMovie, with some transistions saying the feature that was being shown and add music. You were basically doing the same thing, except you made it long by using HyperCam or some other screen recorder to show absolutely everything and filming it, instead of taking snapshots of the most important bits and using them. If you're using iMovie, then it automatically adds effects to the screenshots, so it looks like you're filming it (like you did), but it doesn't take that much time. Also, if you can, try to make it in HD. It takes the software about 15 minutes to do it, but it looks an awful lot better at the end.

If you like, you can take a look at one of the forum adverts I made: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By the way, what software are you using? Please don't take offence at any of this, I'm just giving you my advice as an experienced video maker. Wink

I use HyperCam 2 and Windows Movie Maker. Can you use iMovie on a PC?
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Momeniccole 11/8/2012, 12:37 am

Well this was a very good video
Momeniccole
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 15/8/2012, 7:32 pm

King Kane wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:Fantastic video, Kane! My rating is probably 3 of 5 (no offence). It was very long and included some unneccesary bits. Think about it, do you see adverts on TV that long? Not normally. What I do when I make adverts for forums is to take a couple of screenshots of the forum and then put it together in iMovie, with some transistions saying the feature that was being shown and add music. You were basically doing the same thing, except you made it long by using HyperCam or some other screen recorder to show absolutely everything and filming it, instead of taking snapshots of the most important bits and using them. If you're using iMovie, then it automatically adds effects to the screenshots, so it looks like you're filming it (like you did), but it doesn't take that much time. Also, if you can, try to make it in HD. It takes the software about 15 minutes to do it, but it looks an awful lot better at the end.

I use HyperCam 2 and Windows Movie Maker. Can you use iMovie on a PC?

Well, for a start, no offense but HyperCam 2 is probably the worst thing EVER. Use Camtasia, it's expensive, but it's really worth it. Unfortunately, you can't get iMovie for PC, but you can download Windows Live Movie Maker which is not as good as iMovie, but a lot better than Windows Movie Maker. Wink
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 28/8/2012, 7:57 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Well, for a start, no offense but HyperCam 2 is probably the worst thing EVER. Use Camtasia, it's expensive, but it's really worth it. Unfortunately, you can't get iMovie for PC, but you can download Windows Live Movie Maker which is not as good as iMovie, but a lot better than Windows Movie Maker. Wink

Hypercam2 is good for some content to film. I've used it off and on, Camtasia is better as you've said. I may decide to make some kind of 30 second advert if I'm in the mood for it.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down