Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CPF's 1st Anniversary Message

4 posters

Go down

CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty CPF's 1st Anniversary Message

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/7/2013, 12:24 am

I was asked to do an official thread, so here we go:

-

Hello Penguins!

A year already? Wow. I'd like to thank Maygirl, my past and present colleagues in the staff (it's a pleasure working with you) and of course, all the members here, for a great year.

The header has indeed been updated with a nice little party hat and I believe Maygirl is planning something for the anniversary, but I'm not entirely sure what...Sindar assures me that CPB is preparing for a MONTH OF FUN with the new YouTube channel and more. 

Thank you guys for an amazing 2012/13 year, and I hope you all have a wonderful summer!  There might be some kind of official party planned this weekend, and I hear a membership giveaway is in the mix... Wink

Coming in September is the 2nd Best Member Awards where we look at all the amazing posts and contributions you guys have made in the past year and you can vote for each other in awards categories - good luck in that.

I'm in the process of writing a permanent forum history 'archive' to record all the events that happen in this wonderful community, stay tuned for more details.

To conclude, we have come far in this past year and it makes me proud to be part of such a great forum. Let's make this year even better still.

Enjoy the festivities,
Best wishes,

Ccpenguin8
CPF Super Moderator

(on behalf of the staff)
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

CPF's 1st Anniversary Message Empty Re: CPF's 1st Anniversary Message

Post  jorsnape 11/7/2013, 4:11 am

I cant believe its been a year!Shocked  Anyways, I would also like some people who have this forum possible:

Maygirl2: Without you none of this would ever be possible. Thank you from all of the cpf members for the amount of work and time you have put into this forum.

Ccpenguin08: Amazing super mod and great friend, Thank you for your dedication to making the forums a better place.

Sindar Toffee: Awesome CPB author/manager. You were here from the start, and your activeness (I don't know if that's a word Razz) has got us out of some ruts in the past.

King Kane: Great member of the forum , friend, and awesome at making the CPF youtube videos.

JackPirate45: Miss you man....

Flippy: Great guy, hope your doing well.

[b class="gm_ gm_f2079226-c5e8-0b38-e1e2-75ea396cb31d gm-spell" style="font-weight: bold;"]Gotchee[/b]: Active forum member who's helped keep this forum moving.

Sorry if I missed anyone who should have been mentioned!!

All though were now officially the CPF, I'll always think of this place as tncpcpf.
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 11/7/2013, 4:12 am

jorsnape wrote:I cant believe its been a year!Shocked  Anyways, I would also like some people who have this forum possible:

Maygirl2: Without you none of this would ever be possible. Thank you from all of the cpf members for the amount of work and time you have put into this forum.

Ccpenguin08: Amazing super mod and great friend, Thank you for your dedication to making the forums a better place.

Sindar Toffee: Awesome CPB author/manager. You were here from the start, and your activeness (I don't know if that's a word Razz) has got us out of some ruts in the past.

King Kane: Great member of the forum , friend, and awesome at making the CPF youtube videos.

JackPirate45: Miss you man....

Flippy: Great guy, hope your doing well.

[b class="gm_ gm_f2079226-c5e8-0b38-e1e2-75ea396cb31d gm-spell" style="font-weight: bold;"][b class="gm_ gm_f2079226-c5e8-0b38-e1e2-75ea396cb31d gm-spell" style="font-weight: bold;"][b class="gm_ gm_f2079226-c5e8-0b38-e1e2-75ea396cb31d gm-spell" style="font-weight: bold;"]Gotchee[/b][/b][/b]: Active forum member who's helped keep this forum moving.

Sorry if I missed anyone who should have been mentioned!!

All though were now officially the CPF, I'll always think of this place as tncpcpf.

Aw thanks jorsnape! You are amazing as always! Very Happy

Anyway, I can't wait for the future to come! Who knows what we'll accomplish as a forum?
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 11/7/2013, 10:02 am

Who knows, indeed. We've come a long way since 2012. 2014 might bring surprises beyond our wildest dreams. Smile

Thanks jornsape for including me in your thank you list - I really appreciate it. Smile

Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 12/7/2013, 11:59 am

Indeed, Club Penguin Blog is preparing for an exciting month to celebrate Summer. Club Penguin Blog will be holding FUN events and contents, including the 2nd Annual Mod Hunt.
More details in the newsletter.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/7/2013, 12:43 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:Indeed, Club Penguin Blog is preparing for an exciting month to celebrate Summer. Club Penguin Blog will be holding FUN events and contents, including the 2nd Annual Mod Hunt.
More details in the newsletter.

Sindar

This sounds...exciting. Razz

I wonder what it could be? Wink
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content