Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
15/7/2017, 4:26 am by Arctic DJ

» Info
3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

» Happy 10th Birthday CP!
1/4/2016, 5:13 pm by Jet Pack Guy

» Merry Christmas!
25/12/2015, 10:29 pm by Ccpenguin8

» I miss y'all =(
25/10/2015, 2:52 am by King Kane

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 5/7/2013, 8:42 pm

Hello Penguins:

At the moment, CP forums in general are taking an activity dip. Now, this is happening on lots of forums and it often does during the June-September period, so we aren't too concerned about it, BUT because lots of you come online every day but only a few people post, could everyone who is reading this please TRY and make at least one post a day if they can.


You don't need to make a thread, or a long post, but please try and make at least 1 post per day (NOT Posting Games) to help boost our activity levels. There will be rewards available for people who post particularly actively.

It really only takes a moment, I promise, and there are several threads around which you can post on. I love the community and I hope you do too, so let's help it by POSTING! Very Happy

Best wishes,

Ccpenguin8
CPF Super Moderator

(on behalf of the CPF staff)

-

Note to moderators and members of forum staff: I plan to unsticky this after one week, please do not unsticky it before then. Thanks, Ccpenguin.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  King Kane on 5/7/2013, 8:45 pm

And if you really want to show your forum spirit, join the parties! (See the thread in CP Discussions) Parties are a great way to keep activity also.

The latest s posts I have seen are those of me, CCP, and Radio.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  Breakthrough on 17/8/2013, 4:38 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Hello Penguins:

At the moment, CP forums in general are taking an activity dip. Now, this is happening on lots of forums and it often does during the June-September period, so we aren't too concerned about it, BUT because lots of you come online every day but only a few people post, could everyone who is reading this please TRY and make at least one post a day if they can.


You don't need to make a thread, or a long post, but please try and make at least 1 post per day (NOT Posting Games) to help boost our activity levels. There will be rewards available for people who post particularly actively.

It really only takes a moment, I promise, and there are several threads around which you can post on. I love the community and I hope you do too, so let's help it by POSTING! Very Happy

Best wishes,

Ccpenguin8
CPF Super Moderator

(on behalf of the CPF staff)

-

Note to moderators and members of forum staff: I plan to unsticky this after one week, please do not unsticky it before then. Thanks, Ccpenguin.
AHH! You never un-stickied it!
avatar
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 18
Location : Oregon

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  King Kane on 17/8/2013, 7:37 am

Yes! CC actually forgot something! :0

(Things CC forgot:

FINISH TPA SCRIPT
UPLOAD Interviewing Cc and Sindar: It's already 13 days since I recorded. Sad 
The Newsletter
Tutor me in the art of Fluzzity)

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  Sindar Toffe on 17/8/2013, 10:47 am

King Kane wrote:Yes! CC actually forgot something! :0

(Things CC forgot:

FINISH TPA SCRIPT
UPLOAD Interviewing Cc and Sindar: It's already 13 days since I recorded. Sad 
The Newsletter
Tutor me in the art of Fluzzity
Don't worry, when I see him on the chatbox I'll remind him.

Sindar
avatar
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Posts : 781
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 17/8/2013, 10:57 am

Things KK forgot:

  • To read his PMs, where he will discover that I can't do those things, as I haven't got a computer right now.


Razz

Anyway, this seems to be unstickied now anyway.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  King Kane on 17/8/2013, 2:10 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Things KK forgot:

  • To read his PMs, where he will discover that I can't do those things, as I haven't got a computer right now.




Razz

Anyway, this seems to be unstickied now anyway.
What! You said you would get access to a computer today! !?!? :0 :0

Anyway, thread lock request for absolutely no reason? Razz

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 17/8/2013, 11:22 pm

1) When you wrote that, I was on a cross-country train. Wink
2) Request denied, I'm afraid, as I can't just lock things with no reason! Razz 
3) Anyway, can we stick to the topic, please? Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  Breakthrough on 18/8/2013, 2:48 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:1) When you wrote that, I was on a cross-country train. Wink
2) Request denied, I'm afraid, as I can't just lock things with no reason! Razz 
3) Anyway, can we stick to the topic, please? Smile
3) There is no topic.. the thread is obsolete.
avatar
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 18
Location : Oregon

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Posting

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum