Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
15/7/2017, 4:26 am by Arctic DJ

» Info
3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

» Happy 10th Birthday CP!
1/4/2016, 5:13 pm by Jet Pack Guy

» Merry Christmas!
25/12/2015, 10:29 pm by Ccpenguin8

» I miss y'all =(
25/10/2015, 2:52 am by King Kane

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


An Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Error

Post  King Kane on 4/7/2013, 5:28 am

This is why we're on the second page on Google.

 (Check the file)

Apparently, we're still TNCPCP. Shouldn't this be changed??
Attachments
image.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(182 Kb) Downloaded 11 times

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An Error

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 4/7/2013, 7:29 pm

King Kane wrote:This is why we're on the second page on Google.

 (Check the file)

Apparently, we're still TNCPCP. Shouldn't this be changed??

It can't be changed. On December 21st 2012 we started a full rename operation. Everything that could be changed would be changed. We changed our domain name, but apparently Forumotion don't let us change our full name or else I'm sure Maygirl would have done something. Smile

Some actions cost Forumotion Points - which you can donate by going to cpforum.forumotion.org/donate. Maybe we're low on those? Who knows, really? 

Best wishes,

Ccpenguin

P.S Moved to Forum Support

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: An Error

Post  King Kane on 7/7/2013, 4:59 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
King Kane wrote:This is why we're on the second page on Google.

 (Check the file)

Apparently, we're still TNCPCP. Shouldn't this be changed??

It can't be changed. On December 21st 2012 we started a full rename operation. Everything that could be changed would be changed. We changed our domain name, but apparently Forumotion don't let us change our full name or else I'm sure Maygirl would have done something. Smile

Some actions cost Forumotion Points - which you can donate by going to cpforum.forumotion.org/donate. Maybe we're low on those? Who knows, really? 

Best wishes,

Ccpenguin

P.S Moved to Forum Support

 Sorry, but this wasn't moved to Forum Support. Anyway, are you sure there's nothing we can do? Because Club Penguin Insiders is the First on Club Penguin Forum on Google.... and that's not good for us.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An Error

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 7/7/2013, 8:27 am

King Kane wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:
King Kane wrote:This is why we're on the second page on Google.

 (Check the file)

Apparently, we're still TNCPCP. Shouldn't this be changed??

It can't be changed. On December 21st 2012 we started a full rename operation. Everything that could be changed would be changed. We changed our domain name, but apparently Forumotion don't let us change our full name or else I'm sure Maygirl would have done something. Smile

Some actions cost Forumotion Points - which you can donate by going to cpforum.forumotion.org/donate. Maybe we're low on those? Who knows, really? 

Best wishes,

Ccpenguin

P.S Moved to Forum Support

 Sorry, but this wasn't moved to Forum Support. Anyway, are you sure there's nothing we can do? Because Club Penguin Insiders is the First on Club Penguin Forum on Google.... and that's not good for us.

1) Thank you for pointing that out. Must have forgotten to click the button. It's moved now. Razz

2) As I always say, we try our best. ALL of the first page, bar the bottom three, have a proper domain, which will probably never happen for us, sadly. We do try to advertise and to make videos, so we're better than some forums. Smile

On the bright side, CPF is actually #7 on page 1. Our Twitter is #7 and considering it is dedicated to CPF entirely, we're basically on #7. Razz

Ccpenguin

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: An Error

Post  King Kane on 26/9/2014, 11:57 pm

Oh NO

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD


HALP

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

 

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Posts : 976
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 16
Location : East Coast, USA

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An Error

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum