Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CP Elections

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CP Elections

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 30/6/2013, 9:46 am

Yeah, so, I wasn't going to mention it here but King Kane did so I may as well talk about it:

In 2012, a blogger called Zonnie created this CP 'fan-government' which basically organised ways to campaign on important issues such as cyber-bullying etc, etc. The idea sounded nice, and as I'm quite interested in this sort of stuff, I campaigned on his behalf and he became the first 'President of Club Penguin'. The system was modelled on the US Government, and so for my trouble I was given the title of Server Governor of Bobsled...shortly before being fired by the next President. Razz Razz

Then, in around May, they were starting a new election and out of the blue I was contacted and asked if I wanted to run in the election for President. So, I said yes, and they made me the Senator of Bobsled as the Governor position had apparently been abolished, and thus I created the Twitter account @TeamCcpenguin and a campaign website which I won't link to but you can find on that Twitter profile and ever since then I have been campaigning on issues affecting Club Penguin and the Club Penguin community in-general on Twitter, forums etc through that website since May, and now they have started the voting. During that time I have proposed two 'Bills' which are organising schemes to raise awareness of cyber-bullying and to a lesser extent other violations of the CP Rules and was one of the 3 founders of a reboot 'government' called @PenguinsGov because the previous one didn't listen to the penguins which I found morally wrong.

Anyway, yes: if you have a Twitter account, could you please Tweet 'Team Ccpenguin' to @PenguinsGov to vote for me.

Thanks. Razz

Ccpenguin
Apparently a politician and enthusiastic campaigner

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: CP Elections

Post  King Kane on 4/7/2013, 8:08 pm

Dear Penguins,

It is my utmost pleasure to inform you that CCPENGUIN8 and WALLE07 have won the elections!!

Republicans have one once more!! They won 64% of the vote!! Congratulations President and VP!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OneOnMinecraft on 5/7/2013, 10:50 pm

Congrats!!!! I have a question, will there be elections for thing like Secretary of State and Secretary of Defense and all that stuff?
OneOnMinecraft
NewbiePenguin

http://youtube.com/OneOnMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane on 5/7/2013, 10:52 pm

Actually, I'm secretary of State. We're still looking for a Defense, from what I know of.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Director of #TPA Movie

King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 5/7/2013, 10:52 pm

OneOnMinecraft wrote:Congrats!!!! I have a question, will there be elections for thing like Secretary of State and Secretary of Defense and all that stuff?

No, they are appointed by the President. (or his/her staff) Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane on 5/7/2013, 10:53 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
OneOnMinecraft wrote:Congrats!!!! I have a question, will there be elections for thing like Secretary of State and Secretary of Defense and all that stuff?

No, they are appointed by the President. (or his/her staff) Smile

And the President is Ccpenguin! This all fits in place now, lol! Razz

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Director of #TPA Movie

King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  OneOnMinecraft on 5/7/2013, 10:54 pm

xD indeed it all fits iN!
OneOnMinecraft
NewbiePenguin

http://youtube.com/OneOnMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 on 5/7/2013, 11:53 pm

Is there still a position for Secretary of Defense available? I'll probably send an application for it if there still is.
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane on 6/7/2013, 12:32 am

Ringo604/Thewotter604 wrote:Is there still a position for Secretary of Defense available? I'll probably send an application for it if there still is.

We're still open, yes! Just PM Ccpenguin.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Director of #TPA Movie

King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

Back to top Go down

Post  RadioActivitii on 6/7/2013, 10:50 am

I find it really stupid bring politics into a Club Penguin forum.

It is unneeded.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

You may not feel important now, but during the rest of your life anything could happen. Whether it be good or bad, it will happen. Look forward for it.
RadioActivitii
Sir Awesomeness the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 6/7/2013, 10:59 am

RadioActivitii wrote:I find it really stupid bring politics into a Club Penguin forum.

It is unneeded.

Note that I edited your quote because of this line at the start of the thread: "Yeah, so, I wasn't going to mention it here but King Kane did so I may as well talk about it" Razz

What basically happened was that a blogger thought of the idea for a 'fan-government' which would basically just campaign on issues affecting the community - (e.g cyberbullying etc).

At the time, it sounded like a good idea and because at that time I was particularly interested in UK politics, I said 'OK' and started campaigning for him. Next thing I know I'm asked to be Governor of Bobsled, then fired, then appointed Senator of Bobsled, then I'm asked to stand in an election so I say 'yes' and then voila, here I am, the fan President-elect of Club Penguin who will try his best to do the job and do it well. Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: