Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin

Go down

A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin Empty A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin

Post  Nicktang10 28/6/2013, 5:45 am

A Russian, Two Adelies and a Three-tasking Penguin is a story about 4 penguins - Rogue Tvarkov, Chub777, Buhc777 and Nicktang10. This is a group contribution, and I'd like to give crredit to my friends/fellow rollbacks Chub777 and Agent Rogue.

Chapter One - Change

6 years ago, PSA HQ, Club Penguin Isle. 19:19, 11-17-2006.

Two penguins were in a dark room, with only one light bulb above the table where the two penguins sit. One of them looked up. He wore a black fedora, a suit and tie; he was a green penguin, probably one from the USA. He eyed the dark blue penguin wearing a lab coat before him.

The dark blue penguin looked up and slid a file to the green penguin. The green penguin opened the file and looked at the first page. There was a picture of a girl, with dark red, short curly hair, wearing a brown coat. She must've came from the 7 o'clock ferry to Club Penguin, and probably from Rusca, because of the Ruscan flag that was fluttering on top of the ferry. She didn't have any luggage with her, just her clothes.

The green penguin looked at the dark blue penguin as he said.
"I want you to find the girl." The dark blue penguin said. "She caught our attention. Agent Clinton already caught her doing things 10 year olds don't usually do."
The green penguin raised an eyebrow "Like what, G?"

"She's acquired for metal, and recently in her rented igloo, she's been making… weapons." G said.

"Alright. That is unusual. What do you want me to do with her once I have her?" the green penguin asked.

"Send her to the Academy. She might even have a better chance there." G said and stood up, leaving the green penguin, but before he walked out, he looked back "She's a good girl, I tell you. I know she'll change the Agency. You can see that, right Mike?"
Mike grinned, "I see that sir. Well good night." He said and Gary disappeared. He looked through the file then left as well, he's got a mission to do tomorrow.

6 years later, EPF HQ, Club Penguin Isle. 05-30-2013, 07:31.

In the POV of the Agent

The arrow whizzed past me and I look up, the apple on my head is gone and is now on the wall an inch above my head. I look at the archer with green eyes.

"You're getting better, Crash." I compliment as he puts down his bow. I met him in the Academy, a very courageous boy he was. Had the guts to ask for my name, and to ask me to be his dance partner during Gym at one point. But now we're both generals of major divisions of the EPF, so we hangout less.

"It's all in concentration." He smirked and quickly threw a lightning quick punch at me; I dodge and flip him with the same fist. In the process he kicks me on the head and I stumble, and hit the mat I was on. Before he could kick me, I jumped up and hit him on the forehead. He stumbles backwards and I kick him on the stomach, making him fall quick. I place a foot on his chest so that he couldn't move.

"I win this round Jason." I say and placed my foot off him. He stood up and patted me on the back.

"I don't know how I lost to a girl." He huffed "But hey, good sportsmanship like what the instructor said."

I look at him. He may look so innocent, but he isn't one to mess up with. I've seen him in action, and it wasn't pretty. He's willing to break several bones without batting an eyelash; he's sometimes a violent boy. Then someone walks in.

"Hello Jason. Everest." He said. Everest is my codename in the Force, and they began calling me that when I became general.

"Hello Mike." Both of us cheerfully say. Well not that cheerful for me, I reserve my cheerful attitude for different times. Mike found me and sent me to the Academy, telling me I could change the Agency, change the course of history, and storm the Agency and make it the best. It seems that what he said was true; I've changed this Agency and made the Anti-Terrorism Division a leading division.

"Gary needs you in the Archive Room, Everest." Mike continued. "He says it's something important."

I nod, "Alright. See you Jason on the 2 o'clock meeting, that is," I say and leave the room.

I take a step in the room. It was dark and file cabinets were the only things in the room, well except the table in the center of the room. Gary was sifting through files but noticed my existence in the room; he turned and smiled at me.

"Hello Tvarkov." He said to me. Tvarkov's my surname, a well-known surname in the Force.

"Yeah hi, what is it you want?" I ask. Taking a seat.

"I want you to update your file. We placed the KIA stamp on it by accident after the mission; we thought you were really dead. So update the file and give it to me ASAP.

Did I make myself clear?" he asked.

He was talking about the mission I had two weeks ago, with a disastrous mission with Project: Infinite. They'd be gone, for now. He slid the file across the table and it bumped my arm. I look at it and I look at G, but he's gone. I sigh and open to the first page. I smirk and stared at the general information that was on every file in the EPF.

NAME: ROGUE ALYSSA T. TVARKOV
DATE OF BIRTH: 05-15-1997

RANK AND DIVISION: GENERAL OF THE ANTI-TERRORISM DIVISION
SECURITY LEVEL CLEARACE: LEVEL 12
HOMELAND: THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
SPECIES: NORTHERN PENGUIN

to be continued...
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down