Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Story snippets Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Story snippets Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Story snippets Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Story snippets Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Story snippets Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Story snippets Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Story snippets Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Story snippets Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Story snippets Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Story snippets

4 posters

Go down

Story snippets Empty Story snippets

Post  jorsnape 22/1/2013, 6:42 pm

Hey guys. I've been writing some ideas for funny situations to try and make a book and decided to show you some. Please excuse any spelling/grammer mistakes, I wrote this on my iPod. Well, here goes.

In some ways I'm kinda glad I live so far away from my relatives. I hear they can be embarrassing sometimes. In some ways I hate it. Like when we go to family reunions I don't even know anyone. Not to mention recognizing them. I guess I could look at the Christmas cards, but I hardly ever read them. I guess I better start though, cause I keep making stupid mistakes.

For example, one time my uncle Larry was going to visit as a surprise for my 10th birthday. I guess there wasn't as much traffic as he expected, because he got here three hours early, just as was getting home from school. I had just picked up my little sister, when he went by my sister and I and stopped to say hi. But I didn't recognize him. He got out of the car and started started hugging my little sister. She must have recognized him some how, because she got really excited and started saying "dwuncley dwary, dwuncley dwary!!" After a little while I pulled her away from him. I asked him who the heck he was, and he replied "I'm Larry! Remember me? Say, you kids need a ride home?" I told him no and dragged my sister away. Meanwhile, "Larry" got into his car and started following us home. I started to freak out. I picked up my sister a ran home as fast as I could. After I locked all the doors, I peeked through the window and saw Larry pull into my driveway. Then he came and starting knocking on the door. He kept saying weird things like "com'on pal, come give me a hug!" And "I got your birthday present!" I was totally flipping out now. As far as I knew, I had never seen this guy before. I had no idea what to do. After about an hour of this, I called the police. In five minutes the police came and took Larry to the police station, and my parents were called home.
I feeling pretty good about how I handled things, Until my parents figured out what must of happened. We drove to the police station and TWO HOURS later we were finally able to get uncle Larry out of jail. He ended up going home three days early. Which was fine by me, mainly because I didn't think I could stand another dinner like that.

Here's the second one:

Well today sucked, not only was I kicked off out of little league but I also embarrassed myself in front of half the town. And all because I got a home run. Well, not really, it happened like this:

It was my turn to bat on top of the eighth of whatever. I stepped up to the plate and got into position. The pitcher threw the ball, and I actually hit it! The ball landed right next to the pitcher, so I knew I needed to get to first base fast. I started running and I made it to first! I looked and saw that the pitcher hadn't touched the ball. So I ran for second. When I got there the pitcher still hadn't touched the ball. I ran all the way past third and started for home. Then I noticed the umpire. Do you remember how I said that I sometimes accidentally throw the bat? Well, I did. Right into the umpires face. And with my luck, for some reason he wasn't wearing a mask. The bat must've really hurt him, cause they carried him off the field on a stretcher. So now, our only town umpire is gonna be in the hospital, and all baseball games are canceled for at least a week. Couch Justinian came up to me afterwards and told me that he had to kick off the team. And you can bet my mom didn't like that. And the kids at school probably won't be to appreciative either. But at least I won the game with my "home run".

Please rate 1/10

jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Story snippets Empty Re: Story snippets

Post  Ccpenguin8 22/1/2013, 7:10 pm

Wait...you wrote that? Apart from a few minor holes, that was awesome! You definitely have a great deal of talent as a writer, I can't wait to read your first bestseller. Razz

10/10.

P.S Moved to Off-Topic Stories. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 22/1/2013, 9:01 pm

You're great writer, Jorsnape. That's some real talent, ye got thar. @Firststory Poor kid... xD
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 23/1/2013, 12:19 pm

Thx guys. I might post some more in a while. I've got some pretty funny ones now.
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 26/1/2013, 10:43 am

Great story. Well planned. Well organized.

10/10 Keep up the good work.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down