Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum.

+6
Mango Smango
Gotchee
Sindar Toffe
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Boo492
Ccpenguin8
10 posters

Go down

Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum.

Post  Ccpenguin8 20/1/2013, 8:38 pm

Dear all,

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that Sindar Toffe, who has been a moderator here on Club Penguin Forum since August 2012, tendered his resignation this morning and has officially left the forums, due to personal reasons.

He told me to post this as he lost access to his account. He was a friend to all of us, and he said that he will miss you all, but that he has to move on.

He is on Twitter @SindarToffe. I will be happy to pass on any messages.

Thank you,

Ccpenguin8, on behalf of Sindar Toffe.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty Re: Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum.

Post  Boo492 20/1/2013, 8:43 pm

No! Sad Come back Sindar! Nooo!

Oh well... if it's got personal reasons, I understand... Sindar will be missed.
Boo492
Boo492
Training Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum. Empty Re: Sindar Toffe has left Club Penguin Forum.

Post  Ccpenguin8 20/1/2013, 8:49 pm

Boo492 wrote:No! Sad Come back Sindar! Nooo!

Oh well... if it's got personal reasons, I understand... Sindar will be missed.

I cannot tell you his reasons, since they are confidential (the staff know Wink). I can say that he has lost access to his account anyway, so he will be unable to return and I can confirm that he made his final visit to the forum this morning.

I daresay that he will browse the board as a guest, but he will not come online anymore. He is still on Twitter @SindarToffe and I can pass messages to him. He is still the Technical Administrator of Club Penguin Blog until further notice.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 20/1/2013, 9:43 pm

Sindar nuuuu. D:
I'll miss Sindar very much. Only thing is, how did he lose access to his account?
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 21/1/2013, 9:24 am

I tried a random password and it actually worked so I can formally leave now. Thank you Ccpenguin8 for posting this. Smile

Club Penguin Forum is the best forum I've ever been on and I've been on loads of major ones! The community here is very special and everyone is kind to each other. I've had a great time here, I can't believe it's only just under 4 months since I joined, but I've made lots of friends! I hope I can keep in touch with you all, and I hope I might see you on Club Penguin sometime. Smile

I would like to stress that Club Penguin Blog will continue to operate as normal. Club Penguin Blog is defininitely not shutting, you'll find your cheats exactly as you did before.

Have a great 2013 Smile

Signing off for the last time,

Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 21/1/2013, 4:07 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:I tried a random password and it actually worked so I can formally leave now. Thank you Ccpenguin8 for posting this. Smile

Club Penguin Forum is the best forum I've ever been on and I've been on loads of major ones! The community here is very special and everyone is kind to each other. I've had a great time here, I can't believe it's only just under 4 months since I joined, but I've made lots of friends! I hope I can keep in touch with you all, and I hope I might see you on Club Penguin sometime. Smile

I would like to stress that Club Penguin Blog will continue to operate as normal. Club Penguin Blog is defininitely not shutting, you'll find your cheats exactly as you did before.

Have a great 2013 Smile

Signing off for the last time,

Sindar Toffe

Whaaaaaaat?

You can't leave........... You're one of the best staff members here! Oh well, I won't ask WHY you're leaving, but I hope you visit sometimes Smile

Cya

-Gotchee
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 21/1/2013, 9:56 pm

Aww you are leaving? I will miss you Sad. Bye Sindar!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 22/1/2013, 6:02 am

So Long, Sindar.

CPCP can't thank you enough for your help and support. You were a great edition to TNCPCP staff, and we're gonna miss you. You're a cool dude Cool

Bye.
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 22/1/2013, 1:51 pm

Don't leave!! You haven't finished your novel!! Well, anyways, Bye sindar. You were a great super mod. You'll be deeply missed. Ill cya around.

Jorsnape
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 23/1/2013, 1:06 am

bye sindar. you were one of the best staff members. I wish you a good life. Bye again sindar Sad
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 23/1/2013, 7:57 pm

Bye Sindar. See you around in different places. I can't say much more, but you were a good friend.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down