Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum!

Go down

Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum! Empty Merry Christmas from the staff at Club Penguin Forum!

Post  Ccpenguin8 25/12/2012, 10:27 am

Hello everyone!

On behalf of all the staff at Club Penguin Forum, I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy your day, and make sure you use those presents!

This year is the forum's first Christmas, so it is definitely very special. In the festive spirit, @TNCPCPForums will be retweeting Santa Tracker tweets as he makes his final return to thr North Pole this morning.

We've had a great year so far, and whether you're one of our original members (somebody who moved over here from July-October from CPCP Forum) or one of our just as special members who came here from October onwards (when we became an independent forum, so to speak), I would like to thank you for the best 2012 anyone could hope for.

Enjoy the day and a very Merry Christmas to you all!

With my very best wishes,

Ccpenguin8
CPF Super Moderator and Public Relations Co-ordinator

(on behalf of everyone who works to keep CPF and CPB a safe, happy and FUN place)
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down