Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Mission X by jorsnape  Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mission X by jorsnape

4 posters

Go down

Mission X by jorsnape  Empty Mission X by jorsnape

Post  jorsnape 26/11/2012, 3:39 pm

I thought I would try my hand at writing cp stories, so here you go. More chapters will be coming out some. If you would like to be in a future chapter please leave a reply with your forum name and what you want to be in it. (citizen, epf agent, bad guy)
Please reply/rate!

Mission X, Chapter One

Jorsnape woke with a start. His EPF phone was ringing. Still half asleep, he answered. “Hello? Who’s this?” he asked. “Hey jor!” said the voice of his friend joepaint. “Hey paint,” jorsnape replied “Whats going on? Why did you call this early? You know I’m a late sleeper.” “Yeah, I know, but this is important. You need to get to the EPF headquarters now. Gary has called an tactical agent meeting. It sounds like they have a lead on mission X.” Jorsnape froze. He had been assigned to mission X after he had finished his training as a first class agent, the highest rank the EPF could give. “Ok,” He said “I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” “Cya there” Paint said as he hung up.
Jorsnape quickly changed into his EPF gear. I might have to leave immediately after the meeting. He feed his black epf puffle blaze, grabbed a half eaten slice of fish pizza from the fridge, and dashed out the door and into the cove.
It was a busy day on club penguin island, with penguins bustling around, trying to get to their flippers on the latest fashions, or having a slice of pizza with their friends. I walked by quickly, it was a long walk to EPF HQ. As I walked through the town, something caught my eye. The popular CP NEWS reporter Elsie8, or “E8″ as her friends called her, was standing outside the clothes shop in front of her news camera, with her assistant Clive. There was Quite the crowd around her, and she seemed to be talking to Clive. As I stepped forward, I began to hear some of what she was saying. “What do you think about the recent penguin style catalog? Do you have any comments?” She asked Clive . “Not really…..” Clive replied. “It does seem interesting that there selling what seems to be some sort of spy gear. I mean, why would we need spy gear?” “That remains unclear” E8 said, wrapping up her report. “until next time, this is Elsie8 and Clive, signing off.” Spy gear? I thought to myself. That is odd. I better hurry. Just as I was walking away, E8 ran up to me. “Jorsnape!” She called. “Wait!” I reluctantly stopped to listen. “Do you have any idea about the spy gear? If you do, Please tell me.” “I’m sorry” I answered ”I really don’t know anything about it. If I did I would tell you.” “Ok…..” She said, obviously disappointed. “Maybe I could interview you sometime about your first class agent badge?” She quickly perked up. “Sure.” I replied. “Ok, Thank you!” She said as she walked off.
As I ran out of the town and into the ski village, my EPF phone started going off. I quickly answered. “Yes, I’m late. Sorry paint” “This isnt paint! This is Cam!” Cam was short for cam7bell, one of jorsnape’s best friends. They had completed their training to become a first class agent together, And had never stopped pushing each other to go harder and do their best. “Sorry cam!” I replied. “What’s going on?” “I just wanted to let you know that G wants you at EPF HQ in 10 minutes.” She said shortly. “I know.” I said. “I’m on my way there. I just ran into E8.” “Ok, I’ll see you soon.” She hung up. I put my phone back into my pocket and continued into the everyday phoning facility, typed the secret code into the hidden panel on the wall and walked into EPF HQ.
I walked into the meeting room and sat down in one of the seats. Their were several penguins there. Cam, Paint, G, JPG, and some of jorsnapes other EPF friends. “Sorry I’m late!” I said. “No problem” replied Gary. “Now, Let’s to down to business. As some of you know, Mission X concerns the permanent safety of the island from herbert. It was assigned to First Class Agent Jorsnape a year ago. Until this morning we no information on what happened to herbert after he and klutz escaped.” I sat up. Finally, a lead on mission X! “Today a squad of EPF puffles discovered a pair of polar bear tracks. They got the exact dimensions and weight ratio and brought them to me. And,” Gary checked his super-watch-3000. “Precisely 42 minutes and 5.3 seconds ago, They were comfirmed as herbert’s tracks.” Everyone started talking immediately. “Where did the tracks lead?” “What part of the island is he on?” “Have there been any cream soda disappearances?”AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” “Everyone, please stop!” Gary ordered. The room was instantly quiet. “Two tactical squads lead by jorsnape and joepaint,” Gary nodded at us. ” Are going to be released right after the meeting to search for herbert. I’ve sent the location to everyone’s epf phones. Be careful.” Gary paused. “Meeting dismissed.”
My EPF phone started buzzing. I held it out and read the location. 44X-63Y. We were going into the forest.

Last edited by jorsnape on 29/11/2012, 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Mission X by jorsnape  Empty Re: Mission X by jorsnape

Post  Sky Blue 26/11/2012, 3:41 pm

jorsnape wrote:I thought I would try my hand at writing cp stories, so here you go. More chapters will be coming out some. If you would like to be in a future chapter please leave a reply with your forum name and what you want to be in it. (citizen, epf agent, bad guy)
Please reply/rate!

Jorsnape woke with a start. His EPF phone was ringing. Still half asleep, he answered. “Hello? Who’s this?” he asked. “Hey jor!” said the voice of his friend joepaint. “Hey paint,” jorsnape replied “Whats going on? Why did you call this early? You know I’m a late sleeper.” “Yeah, I know, but this is important. You need to get to the EPF headquarters now. Gary has called an tactical agent meeting. It sounds like they have a lead on mission X.” Jorsnape froze. He had been assigned to mission X after he had finished his training as a first class agent, the highest rank the EPF could give. “Ok,” He said “I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” “Cya there” Paint said as he hung up.
Jorsnape quickly changed into his EPF gear. I might have to leave immediately after the meeting. He feed his black epf puffle blaze, grabbed a half eaten slice of fish pizza from the fridge, and dashed out the door and into the cove.
It was a busy day on club penguin island, with penguins bustling around, trying to get to their flippers on the latest fashions, or having a slice of pizza with their friends. I walked by quickly, it was a long walk to EPF HQ. As I walked through the town, something caught my eye. The popular CP NEWS reporter Elsie8, or “E8″ as her friends called her, was standing outside the clothes shop in front of her news camera, with her assistant Clive. There was Quite the crowd around her, and she seemed to be talking to Clive. As I stepped forward, I began to hear some of what she was saying. “What do you think about the recent penguin style catalog? Do you have any comments?” She asked Clive . “Not really…..” Clive replied. “It does seem interesting that there selling what seems to be some sort of spy gear. I mean, why would we need spy gear?” “That remains unclear” E8 said, wrapping up her report. “until next time, this is Elsie8 and Clive, signing off.” Spy gear? I thought to myself. That is odd. I better hurry. Just as I was walking away, E8 ran up to me. “Jorsnape!” She called. “Wait!” I reluctantly stopped to listen. “Do you have any idea about the spy gear? If you do, Please tell me.” “I’m sorry” I answered ”I really don’t know anything about it. If I did I would tell you.” “Ok…..” She said, obviously disappointed. “Maybe I could interview you sometime about your first class agent badge?” She quickly perked up. “Sure.” I replied. “Ok, Thank you!” She said as she walked off.
As I ran out of the town and into the ski village, my EPF phone started going off. I quickly answered. “Yes, I’m late. Sorry paint” “This isnt paint! This is Cam!” Cam was short for cam7bell, one of jorsnape’s best friends. They had completed their training to become a first class agent together, And had never stopped pushing each other to go harder and do their best. “Sorry cam!” I replied. “What’s going on?” “I just wanted to let you know that G wants you at EPF HQ in 10 minutes.” She said shortly. “I know.” I said. “I’m on my way there. I just ran into E8.” “Ok, I’ll see you soon.” She hung up. I put my phone back into my pocket and continued into the everyday phoning facility, typed the secret code into the hidden panel on the wall and walked into EPF HQ.
I walked into the meeting room and sat down in one of the seats. Their were several penguins there. Cam, Paint, G, JPG, and some of jorsnapes other EPF friends. “Sorry I’m late!” I said. “No problem” replied Gary. “Now, Let’s to down to business. As some of you know, Mission X concerns the permanent safety of the island from herbert. It was assigned to First Class Agent Jorsnape a year ago. Until this morning we no information on what happened to herbert after he and klutz escaped.” I sat up. Finally, a lead on mission X! “Today a squad of EPF puffles discovered a pair of polar bear tracks. They got the exact dimensions and weight ratio and brought them to me. And,” Gary checked his super-watch-3000. “Precisely 42 minutes and 5.3 seconds ago, They were comfirmed as herbert’s tracks.” Everyone started talking immediately. “Where did the tracks lead?” “What part of the island is he on?” “Have there been any cream soda disappearances?”AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” “Everyone, please stop!” Gary ordered. The room was instantly quiet. “Two tactical squads lead by jorsnape and joepaint,” Gary nodded at us. ” Are going to be released right after the meeting to search for herbert. I’ve sent the location to everyone’s epf phones. Be careful.” Gary paused. “Meeting dismissed.”
My EPF phone started buzzing. I held it out and read the location. 44X-63Y. We were going into the forest.

9.5/10.

Wow, exceptionally good. Also I loved the name. Very intriguing and rare. Very Happy
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 6/12/2012, 9:27 pm

thanks sky. The next chapter should be out around next week. Ive been kinda busy.
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicktang10 7/12/2012, 9:23 am

Wow.

Exceptional content and plot, though you need to work a bit on your grammar.

8/10. Well done. I'll send in an excerpt of this for Ccpenguin's newsletter, if you allow me to do so.
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 8/12/2012, 4:19 am

Nicktang10 wrote:Wow.

Exceptional content and plot, though you need to work a bit on your grammar.

8/10. Well done. I'll send in an excerpt of this for Ccpenguin's newsletter, if you allow me to do so.
thanks! that would be great if you sent it to cc
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 8/12/2012, 1:28 pm

No major plot holes and an entertaining read. Well done, jorsnape.

There are a few things you should correct - a good friend of mine at old CPCP told me to remove the numbers from usernames; 'Elsie8' becomes 'Elsie'. 'Ccpenguin8' becomes 'Ccpenguin' etc.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down