Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
ProBot's Malfunction. Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ProBot's Malfunction.

2 posters

Go down

ProBot's Malfunction. Empty ProBot's Malfunction.

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 5:41 pm

It was my first day as a PSA agent when I was welcomed by a robot who stated himself to be '' ProBot.'' I really wanted to meet the inventor, but first I had to introduce myself to all the agents. Everybody stood in a line to welcome me including PSA's elites like Dot, Rookie and Rory. Then a penguin named Gary said '' Welcome Agent Sky Blue to the PSA, as you can see they are PSA's elite agents and this I invented this Robot if you were wondering.'' I was shocked that how did he know what I was thinking? I asked him and he said '' I always use my Mind Reader 5000 to see what new agents think about the place and agents'' Then everybody told me to go to the conference room to receive my first mission.

I sat on the chair and then suddenly a TV appeared out of nowhere and there was a Penguin speaking. He said '' Welcome, I assume you are new. You will now receive your first mission which is to go and investigate the underground pool because there have been reports of window cracking there. To accompany you ProBot will go with you.'' I never thought that I would receive my first mission on my first day, but I can't deny a mission because I love investigating and fighting against crime. Gary gave me and ProBot a Jet Pack and we both flew away to the Plaza. He was very silent the whole way there but right before we approached the Plaza he asked me '' How do you like the PSA.'' I told him that I loved meeting the agents and loved the base. We then reached the plaza and went underground using the manhole. I then saw that there were cracks in the large window because a crab was trying to break in. ProBot was about to stop the crab but I stopped him and said '' ProBot let me handle this.'' I then used my Hologram Projecter to project a large dinosaur. The crab got very scared and ran away.

ProBot was very impressed by my act. Later when I got to the base I found out he was making a report of how I handled the situation. Gary told me that I have done enough work for today and I should come back tomorrow for new orders. I went back home excited for tomorrow.

I got up early in the morning, got into my tactical gear and flew to the base. Everybody seemed to be panicking because some sort of malfunction took place in ProBots body and he had turned evil. I asked Gary where he was and he said '' he was creating havoc at the Town.'' I quickly flew there and saw him shooting lasers at the Gift Shop. I tried to knock some sense into him but it wouldn't work. Then ProBot replied '' Silly Penguins my actual purpose was to destroy you not help you.'' He shot my JetPack with the laser. I even got hurt and knew that in order to defeat him I had to use my secret weapon, The Jammer. I used it to take control over his body and it worked. I then typed in '' Code 002 ProBot fly somewhere far away.'' He flew away not knowing the coordinates, not knowing where he was going just he said one thing '' I'll be back, mark my words!''

That was the last I saw of ProBot.

Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

ProBot's Malfunction. Empty Re: ProBot's Malfunction.

Post  Sindar Toffe 25/11/2012, 5:55 pm

Wow, you have been busy today! This story is great and is very interesting, I can see that you are very imaginative. Smile

Keep on writing!
Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 5:58 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:Wow, you have been busy today! This story is great and is very interesting, I can see that you are very imaginative. Smile

Keep on writing!
Sindar

Thanks for the good remarks Sindar. Yes i have been quote busy today because I posted almost 5 new CP stories. Very Happy
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum