Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial

Go down

Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial

Post  Guest 25/11/2012, 3:48 am

Okay, I'm really sorry I didn't get this done earlier, but my laptop got a virus, so I had to unistall hypercam. I used screencast-o-matic instead, so it's different. If that wasn't bad enough I had to find the ClubPenguin EPF music in MP3 format - which was not an easy task. I also had to convert the audio from the last scene of the mission, and place it in. I would have mashed up the EPF song with the QuestForTheGoldenPuffle song, but once again, I got a virus. So sorry if it delays. Note to self: Never get hypercam ever again. EVER. And to top it all off this took TWO HOURS to upload. You better be thankful. Rant over.

Here's the video:

Thanks for watching! Please do not share anywhere but this website, I trust you guys enough not to add a watermark. But the way, if you care, you can get the font I used [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial Empty Re: Club Penguin: Operation Blackout Video Tutorial

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 10:13 am

EternalStory wrote:
Okay, I'm really sorry I didn't get this done earlier, but my laptop got a virus, so I had to unistall hypercam. I used screencast-o-matic instead, so it's different. If that wasn't bad enough I had to find the ClubPenguin EPF music in MP3 format - which was not an easy task. I also had to convert the audio from the last scene of the mission, and place it in. I would have mashed up the EPF song with the QuestForTheGoldenPuffle song, but once again, I got a virus. So sorry if it delays. Note to self: Never get hypercam ever again. EVER. And to top it all off this took TWO HOURS to upload. You better be thankful. Rant over.

Here's the video:

Thanks for watching! Please do not share anywhere but this website, I trust you guys enough not to add a watermark. But the way, if you care, you can get the font I used [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Good tutorial and very informative. Very Happy
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down