Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote.

3 posters

Go down

The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote.

Post  Ccpenguin8 24/11/2012, 12:11 pm

I am about to share with you something very personal to me. Very personal indeed. The story you will read below is the very first Club Penguin story I wrote, dating back to Septermber 2010. Comments are welcome but please excuse any grammar, spelling or plot mistakes I made - this was my first story, after all. The series (yes, I wrote seventeen, but I'm only sharing the first one) follows the adventures of a coffee shop worker and EPF agent, Hopeyhop, and his puffle, AG (pronounced Ayyyy-Geee). For those of you that are interested, this story was made available on old Club Penguin CP.

-----------

The Great Puffle Caper - Written on the 9th November 2010

[size=12]One day a penguin named Hopeyhop was feeding his puffle AG.

Okay AG, that should be enough food for now I`m going to the Coffee Shop for a staff meeting see you later!”said Hopeyhop happily as he packed away a box of Puffle Os. Once Hopeyhop had left AG (his red puffle) went to The Puffle Society which was hidden away in the Ski Lodge. When AG had arrived he was greeted by the head of the puffle society who was a blue puffle named ZedZed.

Welcome back AG.” said ZedZed as he led AG into the meeting hall. Once they arrived they heard a yellow puffle saying “If we double the number of puffles in the wild then more puffles will be bought by a penguin and therefore we will have more members of the society.” “Ugh, can we get on to the mission part now Fluffy” said Flare (The famous Elite Puffle). AG hopped over to a lever and eventually brought it down. “Thank you AG, now as you can see this map shows where our secret contact Bon Peri is stationed. All four of us will meet at her station AKA the Pet Shop and we will continue our briefing there, this meeting is now adjourned.” explained ZedZed. When they all arrived at the Pet Shop, they found Bon Peri who said “Okay, here is the next part of your briefing guys, as you know we are on a mission to find our friends who are now trapped in the Puffle Containment Facility.” Meanwhile, Hopeyhop came home from his staff meeting in the Coffee Shop to find that his beloved puffle AG had DISAPPEARED!?. Quickly Hopeyhop dialled 1902 the secret phone number for the Elite Penguin Force. “Hello, this is the EPF how can I help?”said a Call Centre Penguin cheerfully. “Hi Maggie, it`s Agent Hopeyhop and my rare puffle that I won at the fair last year has either been stolen or he is lost”said Hopeyhop. “I see, are you sure it didn`t run away?” replied Maggie. “Yes, I feed it everyday and except for when I have to go to work at the Coffee Shop and when I go out at night to play with my friends I spend loads of time with him” said Hopeyhop nervously. “Ok Agent, I`ll send some people to track down your puffle, do not worry we shall find it!” said Maggie. Back at the Pet Shop, Bon Peri was finishing the mission briefing. “So, basically you are going to divide us into groups, some of us will go with ZedZed to try and find the Puffle Containment Facility and some of us will stay here with you, make disguises, give help to the other group over the phone and get ready to go to the Containment Facility to help rescue our friends,” said Fluffy and Flare at the exact same time. “Uh, yeah I suppose that`s one way of saying it Flare and Fluffy” mumbled Bon Peri. “Okay, so lets decide who`s going with who, AG you can decide.” said ZedZed as he hopped towards the door. “Right then, Flare you and I are going with ZedZed and Fluffy you will stay with Bon Peri” said AG. So AG, Flare and ZedZed went out to find the Puffle Containment Facility. “AG, Come with me and we will search the Ski Village” said Flare. “Good Idea, I will search the Snow Forts but remember we are only puffles so don`t try and do something that only a penguin can do” said ZedZed. Whilst, Fluffy and Bon Peri were getting the phone lines connected and AG and his friends were searching for the Facility, Hopeyhop got a call from the EPF. “Oh, the phone is ringing and it says the caller is 1902 that must mean the EPF has found something!” said Hopeyhop to himself as he quickly picked up the phone reciever. “Hi, it`s me Agent MarrowBarrow, Maggie said that you have lost AG. We caught him on video surveillance 20 minutes ago. He is with that Puffle Society thing, according to our trackers he was at the Pet Shop talking about a Containment place, unfortunately all our tracking efforts went dead after he walked out of the Pet Shop door.” said MarrowBarrow slowly. “Thanks Agent, I shall get the Director to promote you but I do hope that AG is OK because we have no idea where he is now” cried Hopeyhop. Back at the Snow Forts, ZedZed was destroying the place and he had scared off 19 penguins, whilst trying to find the Facility! “I`m sure that the Containment Facility isn`t here. I ought to check in with Bon Peri and Fluffy to see if they have any ideas” said ZedZed as he took out a mobile phone he borrowed from his owner. “Hello ZedZed, I managed to empty the Pet Shop of penguins and Fluffy has helped me design a perfect disguise,” said Bon Peri. “Hi Bon Peri, I searched the Snow Forts even more thoroughly than you would imagine but I can`t find The Puffle Containment Facility. Any suggestions?” “Give me that phone!” interrupted Fluffy. “Hullo Boss, I overheard your conversation. Bon Peri and I both recommend that you go and find AG and Flare because they might have found something!” said Fluffy. “Thanks, I`ll look immediately but no cookies for you tonight because you interrupted my conversation!” replied ZedZed. ZedZed went to find Flare and AG at the Ski Village and Flare and AG had found the Facility! “Wow, we found The Puffle Containment Facility!” bloated AG. “Err, I might be able to unlock our puffle friends` cage” said Flare pointing to a big container. Quick as a flash, Flare broke the lock and released the missing puffles! “There you are!” said ZedZed, Fluffy and Bon Peri as they hopped through the Containment Facility`s door. “Hi, it has been ages since we saw you!” said the two puffles that were captured. “Okay, lets go back to the society meeting hall and have cookies and puffle os, by the way you CAN have cookies Fluffy” said ZedZed. “YAY!!!!” shouted Fluffy. When they arrived at the meeting room the two puffles that were captured told the rest of the society there story and Flare uncovered a big secret... “Listen, I have to tell you a secret, I have broken ten rules of the puffle society because I don`t have an owner, I well I err I`M AN ELITE PUFFLE RECRUITED BY THE ELITE PENGUIN FORCE!!!!!” said Flare. “Wow.” said everyone. So, AG went back to Hopeyhop`s igloo and was very surprised! “Welcome Home” screamed Hopeyhop, Bon Peri,ZedZed,Flare,Fluffy,Maggie and the whole of the EPF!”I`m so glad you are back AG” said Hopeyhop.

[/size]
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty Re: The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote.

Post  Sky Blue 24/11/2012, 1:02 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:I am about to share with you something very personal to me. Very personal indeed. The story you will read below is the very first Club Penguin story I wrote, dating back to Septermber 2010. Comments are welcome but please excuse any grammar, spelling or plot mistakes I made - this was my first story, after all. The series (yes, I wrote seventeen, but I'm only sharing the first one) follows the adventures of a coffee shop worker and EPF agent, Hopeyhop, and his puffle, AG (pronounced Ayyyy-Geee). For those of you that are interested, this story was made available on old Club Penguin CP.

-----------

Okay AG, that should be enough food for now I`m going to the Coffee Shop for a staff meeting see you later!”said Hopeyhop happily as he packed away a box of Puffle Os. Once Hopeyhop had left AG (his red puffle) went to The Puffle Society which was hidden away in the Ski Lodge. When AG had arrived he was greeted by the head of the puffle society who was a blue puffle named ZedZed.

Welcome back AG.” said ZedZed as he led AG into the meeting hall. Once they arrived they heard a yellow puffle saying “If we double the number of puffles in the wild then more puffles will be bought by a penguin and therefore we will have more members of the society.” “Ugh, can we get on to the mission part now Fluffy” said Flare (The famous Elite Puffle). AG hopped over to a lever and eventually brought it down. “Thank you AG, now as you can see this map shows where our secret contact Bon Peri is stationed. All four of us will meet at her station AKA the Pet Shop and we will continue our briefing there, this meeting is now adjourned.” explained ZedZed. When they all arrived at the Pet Shop, they found Bon Peri who said “Okay, here is the next part of your briefing guys, as you know we are on a mission to find our friends who are now trapped in the Puffle Containment Facility.” Meanwhile, Hopeyhop came home from his staff meeting in the Coffee Shop to find that his beloved puffle AG had DISAPPEARED!?. Quickly Hopeyhop dialled 1902 the secret phone number for the Elite Penguin Force. “Hello, this is the EPF how can I help?”said a Call Centre Penguin cheerfully. “Hi Maggie, it`s Agent Hopeyhop and my rare puffle that I won at the fair last year has either been stolen or he is lost”said Hopeyhop. “I see, are you sure it didn`t run away?” replied Maggie. “Yes, I feed it everyday and except for when I have to go to work at the Coffee Shop and when I go out at night to play with my friends I spend loads of time with him” said Hopeyhop nervously. “Ok Agent, I`ll send some people to track down your puffle, do not worry we shall find it!” said Maggie. Back at the Pet Shop, Bon Peri was finishing the mission briefing. “So, basically you are going to divide us into groups, some of us will go with ZedZed to try and find the Puffle Containment Facility and some of us will stay here with you, make disguises, give help to the other group over the phone and get ready to go to the Containment Facility to help rescue our friends,” said Fluffy and Flare at the exact same time. “Uh, yeah I suppose that`s one way of saying it Flare and Fluffy” mumbled Bon Peri. “Okay, so lets decide who`s going with who, AG you can decide.” said ZedZed as he hopped towards the door. “Right then, Flare you and I are going with ZedZed and Fluffy you will stay with Bon Peri” said AG. So AG, Flare and ZedZed went out to find the Puffle Containment Facility. “AG, Come with me and we will search the Ski Village” said Flare. “Good Idea, I will search the Snow Forts but remember we are only puffles so don`t try and do something that only a penguin can do” said ZedZed. Whilst, Fluffy and Bon Peri were getting the phone lines connected and AG and his friends were searching for the Facility, Hopeyhop got a call from the EPF. “Oh, the phone is ringing and it says the caller is 1902 that must mean the EPF has found something!” said Hopeyhop to himself as he quickly picked up the phone reciever. “Hi, it`s me Agent MarrowBarrow, Maggie said that you have lost AG. We caught him on video surveillance 20 minutes ago. He is with that Puffle Society thing, according to our trackers he was at the Pet Shop talking about a Containment place, unfortunately all our tracking efforts went dead after he walked out of the Pet Shop door.” said MarrowBarrow slowly. “Thanks Agent, I shall get the Director to promote you but I do hope that AG is OK because we have no idea where he is now” cried Hopeyhop. Back at the Snow Forts, ZedZed was destroying the place and he had scared off 19 penguins, whilst trying to find the Facility! “I`m sure that the Containment Facility isn`t here. I ought to check in with Bon Peri and Fluffy to see if they have any ideas” said ZedZed as he took out a mobile phone he borrowed from his owner. “Hello ZedZed, I managed to empty the Pet Shop of penguins and Fluffy has helped me design a perfect disguise,” said Bon Peri. “Hi Bon Peri, I searched the Snow Forts even more thoroughly than you would imagine but I can`t find The Puffle Containment Facility. Any suggestions?” “Give me that phone!” interrupted Fluffy. “Hullo Boss, I overheard your conversation. Bon Peri and I both recommend that you go and find AG and Flare because they might have found something!” said Fluffy. “Thanks, I`ll look immediately but no cookies for you tonight because you interrupted my conversation!” replied ZedZed. ZedZed went to find Flare and AG at the Ski Village and Flare and AG had found the Facility! “Wow, we found The Puffle Containment Facility!” bloated AG. “Err, I might be able to unlock our puffle friends` cage” said Flare pointing to a big container. Quick as a flash, Flare broke the lock and released the missing puffles! “There you are!” said ZedZed, Fluffy and Bon Peri as they hopped through the Containment Facility`s door. “Hi, it has been ages since we saw you!” said the two puffles that were captured. “Okay, lets go back to the society meeting hall and have cookies and puffle os, by the way you CAN have cookies Fluffy” said ZedZed. “YAY!!!!” shouted Fluffy. When they arrived at the meeting room the two puffles that were captured told the rest of the society there story and Flare uncovered a big secret... “Listen, I have to tell you a secret, I have broken ten rules of the puffle society because I don`t have an owner, I well I err I`M AN ELITE PUFFLE RECRUITED BY THE ELITE PENGUIN FORCE!!!!!” said Flare. “Wow.” said everyone. So, AG went back to Hopeyhop`s igloo and was very surprised! “Welcome Home” screamed Hopeyhop, Bon Peri,ZedZed,Flare,Fluffy,Maggie and the whole of the EPF!”I`m so glad you are back AG” said Hopeyhop.

[/size]

10/10
Simply wow. I only found a few mistakes but that does not matter. The plot was exceptionally fantastic. Can't wait for you to write some more! Very Happy
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote. Empty Re: The Puffle Society - First CP story I ever wrote.

Post  Nicktang10 24/11/2012, 1:11 pm

9.9/10

Exceptional plot and truly a masterpiece!

Sky Blue, this is his FIRST story he wrote on the old CPCP
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 24/11/2012, 1:58 pm

Nicktang10 wrote:9.9/10

I already know as he has mentioned that in his post. Razz
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 24/11/2012, 4:01 pm

Sky Blue wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:I am about to share with you something very personal to me. Very personal indeed. The story you will read below is the very first Club Penguin story I wrote, dating back to Septermber 2010. Comments are welcome but please excuse any grammar, spelling or plot mistakes I made - this was my first story, after all. The series (yes, I wrote seventeen, but I'm only sharing the first one) follows the adventures of a coffee shop worker and EPF agent, Hopeyhop, and his puffle, AG (pronounced Ayyyy-Geee). For those of you that are interested, this story was made available on old Club Penguin CP.

-----------

[/size]

10/10
Simply wow. I only found a few mistakes but that does not matter. The plot was exceptionally fantastic. Can't wait for you to write some more! Very Happy

Thanks. I really appreciate the nice comments. I wrote this when I was about 10 and my grammar was rubbish then - I would have edited it with better grammar, but I thought it would be nice if you guys could see the original.

Aww, thanks. The plot was based on a recent movie I had watched at the time Razz. By the way, this was the very first Club Penguin story I WROTE. Not the first one I published on CPCP. I wrote this story in September 2010. I joined CPCP three months later, in December 2010. I wrote another, completely original, story for CPCP a little while after a joined. This story was published a bit later. So, this was the first story I wrote, but the second or third one I published on CPCP (if that makes sense).

Fun fact: My second story, Sensei Goes Mad, essentially predicted Operation: Blackout. In the story, Herbert P. Bear would steal all of the island's fire from the Fire Dojo, and build an enormous bomb to blow up Club Penguin and live in a warm paradise.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 24/11/2012, 4:04 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Sky Blue wrote:

-----------

[/size]

10/10

Thanks. I really appreciate the nice comments. I wrote this when I was about 10 and my grammar was rubbish then - I would have edited it with better grammar, but I thought it would be nice if you guys could see the original.

Aww, thanks. The plot was based on a recent movie I had watched at the time Razz. By the way, this was the very first Club Penguin story I WROTE. Not the first one I published on CPCP. I wrote this story in September 2010. I joined CPCP three months later, in December 2010. I wrote another, completely original, story for CPCP a little while after a joined. This story was published a bit later. So, this was the first story I wrote, but the second or third one I published on CPCP (if that makes sense).

Fun fact: My second story, Sensei Goes Mad, essentially predicted Operation: Blackout. In the story, Herbert P. Bear would steal all of the island's fire from the Fire Dojo, and build an enormous bomb to blow up Club Penguin and live in a warm paradise.

Wow I'd love to see you post that as well.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down