Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms?

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms?

Post  Sindar Toffe 16/11/2012, 1:37 pm

I do! Above all, I'd love it if all the shops were moved to a Shopping Centre, that is accessible via a new Town Centre. It would be great having separate shops for wigs, clothes, etc. On a busy server, it would look like a real one! Razz

I'd also like some new restaurants. A bakery would be nice.

What do you think?

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty Re: Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms?

Post  Sky Blue 16/11/2012, 2:40 pm

I think that if Club Penguin get a actual pool area rather than having it underground like it's an underground pool it would look better and most penguins don't know about it so it will also be easy for them.
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms? Empty Re: Does anyone else think that Club Penguin needs new rooms?

Post  Mango Smango 16/11/2012, 11:01 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:I do! Above all, I'd love it if all the shops were moved to a Shopping Centre, that is accessible via a new Town Centre. It would be great having separate shops for wigs, clothes, etc. On a busy server, it would look like a real one! Razz

What do you think?

Sindar

I think we should have a mall! Also a school where we can have a hallway with lockers, a cafeteria, and tons of classrooms. And maybe each classroom would be for a different grade, and there would be mini games for each subject, and it would be a different level in each room. There could also be other classes like art and gym with special mini games! And a school store where you could spend your coins on backpacks, school spirit things, and school supplies. You could even buy food at the cafeteria, and your penguin could hold them as an item or feed it to your puffle. I think it would be really cool! And maybe instead of having just the ice rink or soccer field, we could have a "sports building" with the ice rink, the soccer field, a football field, a gym, a pool, a tennis court, an excersize room, and more! And maybe we could even have sports teams, and we would "try out" for them by taking a quiz with facts about the sport, like the epf and tour guides. And we would get paychecks evrey month and a free uniform if we made it! And, I also think that we should have an art gallery with all of the coolest club penguin artwork of all time, and also the feautred artwork. And your penguin would get 10,000 coins and a trophy if their artwork got in it! And we should have an ice cream parlor and maybe an actual neighborhood with the igloos on the map that your penguin could actually walk around in, and we could decorate the front of our igloo! And a movie theater. I have ALOT of ideas XD!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaelmn 17/11/2012, 6:39 am

Good Idea Smile
Michaelmn
Michaelmn
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/11/2012, 7:16 am

A mall - no. It's way to girly to do, and what is the point of having a new shop for every little thing in the game? A school, stadium, cafeteria, teams, galleries and everything else like that is a little too excessive, don't you think? This isn't one of those sims games. Heaps of people will complain if any of those rooms get added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 17/11/2012, 11:22 am

Mango Smango wrote:
Sindar Toffe wrote:I do! Above all, I'd love it if all the shops were moved to a Shopping Centre, that is accessible via a new Town Centre. It would be great having separate shops for wigs, clothes, etc. On a busy server, it would look like a real one! Razz

What do you think?

Sindar

I think we should have a mall! Also a school where we can have a hallway with lockers, a cafeteria, and tons of classrooms. And maybe each classroom would be for a different grade, and there would be mini games for each subject, and it would be a different level in each room. There could also be other classes like art and gym with special mini games! And a school store where you could spend your coins on backpacks, school spirit things, and school supplies. You could even buy food at the cafeteria, and your penguin could hold them as an item or feed it to your puffle. I think it would be really cool! And maybe instead of having just the ice rink or soccer field, we could have a "sports building" with the ice rink, the soccer field, a football field, a gym, a pool, a tennis court, an excersize room, and more! And maybe we could even have sports teams, and we would "try out" for them by taking a quiz with facts about the sport, like the epf and tour guides. And we would get paychecks evrey month and a free uniform if we made it! And, I also think that we should have an art gallery with all of the coolest club penguin artwork of all time, and also the feautred artwork. And your penguin would get 10,000 coins and a trophy if their artwork got in it! And we should have an ice cream parlor and maybe an actual neighborhood with the igloos on the map that your penguin could actually walk around in, and we could decorate the front of our igloo! And a movie theater. I have ALOT of ideas XD!

A Shopping Centre is the British word for mall, Mango. Smile

As for a school and sports centre, that sounds great! I'd love to see those ideas included - if I were you I would send an e-mail to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I know, it's Polo Field's e-mail address, but he's a member here, I know him, and he's a really nice guy. He's the closest thing we have to an official 'contact' at CP.)

A movie theatre could be an addon to the Stage, and we already have a section in the Book Room (CP Times) where Fan Art is displayed. An official art gallery room would be nice though.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 19/11/2012, 10:45 pm

EternalStory wrote:A mall - no. It's way to girly to do, and what is the point of having a new shop for every little thing in the game? A school, stadium, cafeteria, teams, galleries and everything else like that is a little too excessive, don't you think? This isn't one of those sims games. Heaps of people will complain if any of those rooms get added.
Yeah, but the ice rink, EPF HQ, and some other things like that seemed like they were a little aimed at boys, so I think a few little girly things would be ok! I think that people would only complain if other rooms were taken away to add them, but if they are on a new place on the island, I think they would be fine! Smile
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 20/11/2012, 1:25 pm

Mango Smango wrote:
EternalStory wrote:A mall - no. It's way to girly to do, and what is the point of having a new shop for every little thing in the game? A school, stadium, cafeteria, teams, galleries and everything else like that is a little too excessive, don't you think? This isn't one of those sims games. Heaps of people will complain if any of those rooms get added.
Yeah, but the ice rink, EPF HQ, and some other things like that seemed like they were a little aimed at boys, so I think a few little girly things would be ok! I think that people would only complain if other rooms were taken away to add them, but if they are on a new place on the island, I think they would be fine! Smile

The ice rink is meant to be for girls not boys. In the catalog they have more clothes for girls rather than boys. I think if they keep the underground base permanently it would be better would do you say?
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 20/11/2012, 7:18 pm

Guys, this is CP General DISCUSSION. Not CP General Arguments. Please try to be a little more constructive with your critiscm, ES. We're really very relaxed on this, but on some forums, the moderators consider that flaming and will give you a 1 month ban. You're not in trouble (at the moment), though. Smile

Sky Blue wrote:
Mango Smango wrote:

The ice rink is meant to be for girls not boys. In the catalog they have more clothes for girls rather than boys. I think if they keep the underground base permanently it would be better would do you say?

Club Penguin aims to appeal to both girls and boys. So, when the Ice Rink comes, it is effectively fun for both boys and girls - some of the boys in my school play ice hockey, and some of the boys in my school go ice skating. Lots of the girls in my school play ice hockey, and lots of the girls in my school go ice skating.

When the footbal/soccerl pitch comes, it is also fun for both boys and girls - almost all of the boys in my school play football (soccer) in SOME way, and a moderate amount of the girls in my school participate in Girls Football (Soccer) Tournaments, or GFT.

Ccpenguin Very Happy
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 20/11/2012, 10:25 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:

Guys, this is CP General DISCUSSION. Not CP General Arguments. Please try to be a little more constructive with your critiscm, ES. We're really very relaxed on this, but on some forums, the moderators consider that flaming and will give you a 1 month ban. You're not in trouble (at the moment), though. Smile

Sky Blue wrote:
Mango Smango wrote:

Club Penguin aims to appeal to both girls and boys. So, when the Ice Rink comes, it is effectively fun for both boys and girls - some of the boys in my school play ice hockey, and some of the boys in my school go ice skating. Lots of the girls in my school play ice hockey, and lots of the girls in my school go ice skating.

When the footbal/soccerl pitch comes, it is also fun for both boys and girls - almost all of the boys in my school play football (soccer) in SOME way, and a moderate amount of the girls in my school participate in Girls Football (Soccer) Tournaments, or GFT.

Ccpenguin Very Happy

Yeah same with my school. But still many girls like me don't like sporty things. And the fashion show was definetly aimed at girls too, and some other things. So I think we could still add some things that are a tiny bit girly! And a mall isn't really that girly! I know many boys who love the mall!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down