25/10/2015, 2:52 am by King Kane

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What are your favourite memories of Club Penguin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe on 23/10/2012, 11:51 pm

My favourite memories are:

• Creating Sindar Toffe - it's a great accidental misspelling. Razz
  • The 2nd Anniversary Party - I can't believe it was 5 years ago now, I still love wearing the hat.
  • Buying the Bee costume - I wear it every year at the Halloween Party.
  • Website Relaunch 2008 - I have no idea why but this part sticks out for me as a memory. Razz
Sindar
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your favourite memories of Club Penguin?

Post  totelyawsome on 24/10/2012, 12:28 am

Sindar Toffe wrote:What are your favourite memories of Club Penguin?

My favourite memories are:

• Creating Sindar Toffe - it's a great accidental misspelling. Razz
  • The 2nd Anniversary Party - I can't believe it was 5 years ago now, I still love wearing the hat.
  • Buying the Bee costume - I wear it every year at the Halloween Party.
  • Website Relaunch 2008 - I have no idea why but this part sticks out for me as a memory. Razz
Sindar
making my account:had a misspelling too lol Razz
puffle party 2012: i liked being a puffle it was fun.
finding club penguin: I would not know you guys Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
totelyawsome. a member of tncpcpf who likes spongebob  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 24/10/2012, 11:14 am

In chronological order:

• Registering Ccpenguin8 - a penguin name with a meaning: 'Cc' are my cousin's initials, and the initials of my internet name, 'penguin' is because it was my penguin name, and '8' because I liked the number. Although I still use Ccpenguin8 as my username for forums etc., most people just call me Ccpenguin.

• The Halloween Party 2010 - My first party on Club Penguin. I spent hours and hours hunting for Gary. I had a lot of fun, although I didn't find him. It remains my favourite party.

• Joining the ClubPenguinCP.com forums at 10:30 AM GMT on the 12th December, 2010 - The first forum I ever joined. I had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends. It was a wonderful community. In fact, it still is. I'm proud I've helped continue CPCP via TNCPCP.

• Meeting Sindar Toffe - Yes, really. I'm not sucking up or anything. I really mean it. Sindar and I don't agree on some things, but he is, really, my best forum friend of all time. I'm really, really sorry if I've upset any of you when I say that, but it's true.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe on 24/10/2012, 11:47 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
Meeting Sindar Toffe - Yes, really. I'm not sucking up or anything. I really mean it. Sindar and I don't agree on some things, but he is, really, my best forum friend of all time. I'm really, really sorry if I've upset any of you when I say that, but it's true.

Wow, thanks Very Happy You're my favourite friend I've found on a forum too (which means you've beat people I've met from April 2007 on 5 forums Very Happy )

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee on 24/10/2012, 4:48 pm

Here are my memories :

1) Believe it or not, my name is mispelled too! My name was supposed to be ( Gotchi ) from ( Tamagotchi )" I liked those thingies back then. ". But I accidentaly wrote it as ( Gotchee ). I like Gotchee better, though Razz

2) The 2007 Water Party! It was awesome. Really awesome. Got blue lei, green sunglasses etc.

3) Buying my puffles. I bought my very first puffles on 2006, and I still have them!

I have a lot more awesome memories outta CP, but they're too many, and I can't write them all here Razz
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 on 24/10/2012, 5:46 pm

Heh, I sure have some amazing memories.

Joining Club Penguin. Jack Sparrow, and Pirates were my new obsession, so I clearly took my name from there. The 45 has a long personal story behind it...

Joining CPCP. I remember it was a rainy morning, and like every day, I was checking Chrisdog's website. My stupid mouse got stuck on the Forum icon, and while banging my mouse on my desk, I suddenly clicked the link. I didn't join at first, I was just browsing. One of the most funny things is coincidental, to be honest. Before I joined, I loves reading Cc's stories in the old forum...

There comes my first real weird adventure. I met Edwardteagh. Some of you know the story of our friendship... Razz

Another CPCP memory... My posting game, becomes the second most popular thread!

Meeting Galaxy. He was a true friend of mine, my best friend. He was the first person to ever talk to me...

I'm sure there's more, but I just forgot them...
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee on 24/10/2012, 7:19 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:Heh, I sure have some amazing memories.

Joining Club Penguin. Jack Sparrow, and Pirates were my new obsession, so I clearly took my name from there. The 45 has a long personal story behind it...

Joining CPCP. I remember it was a rainy morning, and like every day, I was checking Chrisdog's website. My stupid mouse got stuck on the Forum icon, and while banging my mouse on my desk, I suddenly clicked the link. I didn't join at first, I was just browsing. One of the most funny things is coincidental, to be honest. Before I joined, I loves reading Cc's stories in the old forum...

There comes my first real weird adventure. I met Edwardteagh. Some of you know the story of our friendship... Razz

Meeting Galaxy. He was a true friend of mine, my best friend. He was the first person to ever talk to me...

Don't you have any memories of CP? These are all CPCP memories Razz

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  <----- this is a cyclops
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango on 24/10/2012, 8:49 pm

Gotchee wrote:Here are my memories :

1) Believe it or not, my name is mispelled too! My name was supposed to be ( Gotchi ) from ( Tamagotchi )" I liked those thingies back then. ". But I accidentaly wrote it as ( Gotchee ). I like Gotchee better, though Razz

2) The 2007 Water Party! It was awesome. Really awesome. Got blue lei, green sunglasses etc.

3) Buying my puffles. I bought my very first puffles on 2006, and I still have them!

I have a lot more awesome memories outta CP, but they're too many, and I can't write them all here Razz
Lol, I liked tamagotchis too! I used to love those but they all died.
Here are mine:
1. Joining Club Penguin! I originally tried the usernames Cutie Pie and Cookie, Princess, and tons of other things. But, all of the things I wanted were gone, so I chose Mango Smango, named after my friend's stuffed animal, Smango Mango XD. I still remember registering. I remember that it was memorial day and my older cousins were over. We had nothing to do so they showed me Club Penguin! Its kind of like a family tradition now, because a few years later I showed club penguin to my younger cousins XD.
2. Water Party 2007! That was one of my first parties. I still remember looking around the island trying to find free items. Unfortunately I only found the umbrella hat. If only I knew about cheats!
3. Joining the CPCP forums. I was just browsing around CPCP when I saw a "Forums" button, and I wanted to know what it was. So I joined!
4. Making my website! I had been asking my parents for years, and they finally said yes. I spent months working on it!
5. Learning how to make graphics. A year ago I just took a screenshot, drew on it with a drawing app, and then I used a word document to add words! I only started using a graphics program in December! I loved playing with it and adding cool effects!

Thats not all, I have tons of CP memories, but the list would be way too long! Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/img]
Club Penguin Player Since May 28, 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 on 24/10/2012, 8:56 pm

Gotchee wrote:
JackPirate45 wrote:Heh, I sure have some amazing memories.

Don't you have any memories of CP? These are all CPCP memories Razz

Edward and the first one ARE Club Penguin memories. You see, I found out about CPCP via CP...
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee on 24/10/2012, 8:56 pm

Mango Smango wrote:

Here are mine:
1. Joining Club Penguin! I originally tried the usernames Cutie Pie and Cookie, Princess, and tons of other things. But, all of the things I wanted were gone, so I chose Mango Smango, named after my friend's stuffed animal, Smango Mango XD. I still remember registering. I remember that it was memorial day and my older cousins were over. We had nothing to do so they showed me Club Penguin! Its kind of like a family tradition now, because a few years later I showed club penguin to my younger cousins XD.
2. Water Party 2007! That was one of my first parties. I still remember looking around the island trying to find free items. Unfortunately I only found the umbrella hat. If only I knew about cheats!
3. Joining the CPCP forums. I was just browsing around CPCP when I saw a "Forums" button, and I wanted to know what it was. So I joined!
4. Making my website! I had been asking my parents for years, and they finally said yes. I spent months working on it!
5. Learning how to make graphics. A year ago I just took a screenshot, drew on it with a drawing app, and then I used a word document to add words! I only started using a graphics program in December! I loved playing with it and adding cool effects!

Thats not all, I have tons of CP memories, but the list would be way too long! Smile

Hmm, I usually don't take permission from my parents when I make a website ( Anonymity is the first cyberworld rule, so I would never post anything personal, anyway. ) I checked your site, and it's pretty good. You should buy a domain for it ( If you can afford it, of course )' so that you can make it even more famous Smile

To JackPirate :

I actually found out about CPCP via youtube. I used to look for glitches and stuff, on youtube, and finally, at the end of a random video I watched, it said : (Want more cheats? Go to CPCP! ) So I went there Razz That was LONg ago though. Near the end of 2006, I think.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  <----- this is a cyclops
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango on 25/10/2012, 5:10 am

Gotchee wrote:
Mango Smango wrote:

Here are mine:

Hmm, I usually don't take permission from my parents when I make a website ( Anonymity is the first cyberworld rule, so I would never post anything personal, anyway. ) I checked your site, and it's pretty good. You should buy a domain for it ( If you can afford it, of course )' so that you can make it even more famous Smile

To JackPirate :

I actually found out about CPCP via youtube. I used to look for glitches and stuff, on youtube, and finally, at the end of a random video I watched, it said : (Want more cheats? Go to CPCP! ) So I went there Razz That was LONg ago though. Near the end of 2006, I think.

Thanks! I asked my parents because I was younger when I first asked them, and I guess I thought that I needed their permission. I don't ask them anymore, I have tons of other small websites that I make just for fun! I actually considered getting a domain, but I was afraid that I would mess it up because last time I tried with a free one I did it wrong and it never worked.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/img]
Club Penguin Player Since May 28, 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum