Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread

+4
Sky Blue
Sindar Toffe
Gotchee
Ccpenguin8
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread

Post  Ccpenguin8 18/10/2012, 7:22 pm

Latest News: This thread is currently closed.

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL CLUB PENGUIN FORUM CONTESTS THREAD

Welcome to the Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread! You can find all upcoming Official Contests below, and an FAQ.

CURRENT CONTESTS
None
CONTEST RESULTS
No contest results are available right now.
PAST CONTESTS
September 2012 Contest: Stamp Race! - hosted by Sindar Toffe on behalf of the TNCPCP Staff.

October 2012 Contest: Spooktastic Igloo Contest
- hosted by Sindar Toffe on behalf of the TNCPCP Staff.

Official TNCPCP Code Hunt - hosted by Maygirl2 on behalf of the TNCPCP Staff.

The Official Best Member Awards 2012 - hosted by Ccpenguin8 on behalf of the TNCPCP Staff.

TNCPCP Code Contest! - hosted by Ccpenguin8 on behalf of the TNCPCP Staff.
I
I love you TNCPCP Contest- hosted by Sindar Toffe on behalf of the TNCPCP Staff.

Jolly Igloo Contest
- hosted by Sindar Toffe on behalf of the Club Penguin Forum Staff.

FAQ

I want to hold a contest, can you list it on the thread?

Sorry! We're only accepting member-submitted contests if they are connected with an Official TNCPCP Party and/or they are authorized, or co-hosted by a staff member. We don't want to cause confusion, and as we only have a limited number of SitePOINTS allocated to prizes, we can only list Official Staff Contests or contests that meet the above criteria.

My contest meets your criteria!

Great! PM a moderator with your application and we will review it. Please make sure the closing date of the contest is not after the 31st of December 2012. If it does indeed meet the above criteria, Ccpenguin8 or another member of staff will add it to the thread. Your application(s) may be approved or denied.

Is this authorized?

Yes, permission was given quite a while back by Maygirl2.

Thanks for reading the Official TNCPCP Contests Thread!

Last edited by Maygirl2 on 25/1/2013, 6:54 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty Re: Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread

Post  Gotchee 20/10/2012, 10:42 am

Um, Sindar wont accept PM's ( When I try to send him my entry, it says '' This user wishes not to receive PM's '' ), so, how am I supposed to give my entry? It says '' PM nobody else but Sindar '' Question
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty Re: Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread

Post  Ccpenguin8 20/10/2012, 11:29 am

Gotchee wrote:Um, Sindar wont accept PM's ( When I try to send him my entry, it says '' This user wishes not to receive PM's '' ), so, how am I supposed to give my entry? It says '' PM nobody else but Sindar '' Question

Sindar does accept Private Messages, but only to people on his friend list. Go to your UCP -> Friends & Foes and add Sindar Toffe as a friend. When/if he accepts, you will be able to send him PMs.

If he still doesn't accept your request by the time the competition is about to close, then just PM it to me and I'll pass it on to him.

Hope this helps,

Ccpenguin Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 21/10/2012, 12:11 pm

Oh and, what's the prize for the best igloo? Sitepoints? Smile
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 23/10/2012, 5:23 pm

Promoted to Global Announcement following the end of the Mod Hunt 2012. Very Happy I apologise about the issue regarding sending me PM's. I can confirm that the issue has been resolved.

In November, I plan to hold a very creative contest. Details coming November 1st Smile

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 28/10/2012, 4:29 pm

The Halloween Party might be rescheduled if interest is shown. The contest has been extended until the 30th of October 2012. If the party is not rescheduled, the results will be announced then.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 1/11/2012, 6:28 pm

So, its the 1st of November, and the results still aren't here! When are they going to get posted? Very Happy
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 1/11/2012, 6:40 pm

Today is the day when the results are announced for the Spooktastic Igloo Contest. I am happy to announce that Gotchee has won! :-) You can view his igloo here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have announced a new contest for November. Good luck everyone!

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 2/11/2012, 12:18 pm

Nice igloo, Gotchee. Very spooky.

Good luck with this month's contest! I can't wait to find out how much you all love TNCPCP! Smile

Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 3/11/2012, 5:43 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Nice igloo, Gotchee. Very spooky.

Good luck with this month's contest! I can't wait to find out how much you all love TNCPCP! Smile

Ccpenguin

Ccpenguin, do I send my <3TNCPCP entry to you?
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 3/11/2012, 10:06 pm

Gotchee wrote:

Ccpenguin, do I send my <3TNCPCP entry to you?

No, please post it on the thread this time or my inbox will become too full Razz. Thanks :-)

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 9/11/2012, 7:52 pm

ATTENTION: Official Treasure Hunt Contest Announced! Have fun, and be sure to check out the Official November Contest (I <3 TNCPCP) too.

First clue: The best, and most popular, idea that was EVER suggested.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 11/11/2012, 12:22 pm

Any contests which has a prize of SitePoints should not be affected because the Shop will hopefully reopen within the next few days. Please keep an eye on this thread if you have entered a contest.

UPDATE: The shop has reopened so no contests have been affected.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Closed Temporarily - Official Club Penguin Forum Contests Thread Empty TNCPCP TREASURE HUNT - CONTEST WINNERS

Post  Ccpenguin8 13/11/2012, 9:47 pm

...and the results are in, folks! From Friday 9th November, to Monday 12th November, I gave you guys the chance to go code hunting again. A load of people worked really hard, but only three won. If you didn't win, then better luck next time.

THE RESULTS ARE:

1ST: GOTCHEE

2ND: MAYGIRL2

3RD: JACKPIRATE45*

*Technically speaking, nobody got 3rd place, because only 2 people completed the contest. JP45 was the closest, so he gets 3rd place.

Winners, your SPs will be transferred shortly, and if you received another prize, like a Twitter shoutout, that will be given soon. You will also be given a shiny winner's badge, courtesy of Ccpenguin's Graphics Shop.

Any further entries will be denied, and I'm in the process of taking down the hints. Thanks for participating, and remember to check out the I 3> TNCPCP contest!

-Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 15/11/2012, 6:52 pm

Congratulations to the winners!

Remember, the I I love you TNCPCP contest is still going! Enter today before time runs out! Very Happy

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 25/11/2012, 6:44 pm

TNCPCP is like my new home. The first day I joined I never expected the staff and members to be so friendly. Members start fascinating posts which I enjoy reading and posting to. Everybody has helped me around the clock, telling me what is what. For me it is the best forum there is on the internet. With the friendly staff, awesome members, and intriguing posts, you'll never want to leave this forum.
TNCPCP FOREVER!!!
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 28/11/2012, 8:15 pm

Sky Blue wrote:TNCPCP is like my new home. The first day I joined I never expected the staff and members to be so friendly. Members start fascinating posts which I enjoy reading and posting to. Everybody has helped me around the clock, telling me what is what. For me it is the best forum there is on the internet. With the friendly staff, awesome members, and intriguing posts, you'll never want to leave this forum.
TNCPCP FOREVER!!!

Your entry is great, however your entry exceeds the limit of 50 words allowed in this contest therefore this entry cannot be accepted. Sad I'd cut a few parts out, then it will be fine.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 28/11/2012, 10:27 pm

I am entering the contest so here i go:

I like the tncpcpf because you are my friends.I have almost known you guys for almost a year and I know what to know about you.I know you are kind (and sometimes funny Razz ).I hope to be with you guys much longer.

your friend-totelyawsome
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blue 29/11/2012, 12:21 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:
Sky Blue wrote:TNCPCP is like my new home. The first day I joined I never expected the staff and members to be so friendly. Members start fascinating posts which I enjoy reading and posting to. Everybody has helped me around the clock, telling me what is what. For me it is the best forum there is on the internet. With the friendly staff, awesome members, and intriguing posts, you'll never want to leave this forum.
TNCPCP FOREVER!!!

Your entry is great, however your entry exceeds the limit of 50 words allowed in this contest therefore this entry cannot be accepted. Sad I'd cut a few parts out, then it will be fine.

Sindar

Ah, here is the new one:
TNCPCP is like my new home. The members are great, the staff is friendly and I love posting here. When I first joined I never knew people could be so friendly. It is the place you have to be:
TNCPCP FOREVER!!
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 29/11/2012, 6:24 pm

I love TNCPCP as I have some amazing friends here. Whenever I have any problems, you help me deal with them. It's been nearly a year, and I don't plan quitting anytime soon. It's the amazing people that make me love TNCPCP.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 30/11/2012, 2:16 am

Sky Blue wrote:
Sindar Toffe wrote:
TNCPCP FOREVER!!!

Sindar

Ah, here is the new one:
TNCPCP is like my new home. The members are great, the staff is friendly and I love posting here. When I first joined I never knew people could be so friendly. It is the place you have to be:
TNCPCP FOREVER!!
still too much I counted 51
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicktang10 30/11/2012, 3:08 am

I hope I'm on time.

TNCPCPF is like a friendly town, with law and order and people who understand others despite living in different countries and time zone. The moderators, members and even the admin are friendly and active. It is like a community. That is why I <3 TNCPCPF.
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 2/12/2012, 3:41 pm

The I I love you TNCPCP contest has finished!

We received the following entries...

Nicktang10 - entry denied
Reason: Unfortunately, your entry was too late. Sad
Sky Blue - entry accepted
totelyawsome - entry accepted
JackPirate45 - entry accepted

Results are now up on the thread - congratulations to the winner!

:rendeer: I'm about to announce a Christmas-themed contest! Keep an eye on this thread! :rendeer:
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 21/12/2012, 4:51 pm

:rendeer: A new Christmas-themed contest has been announced! Enter today! Details are on the main post. :rendeer:
Results for the I I love you CPF contest have been removed from the main post.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here!

Sindar Toffe

Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 21/12/2012, 8:18 pm

Wasn't CPF forum supposed to come out today?
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next