Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
15/7/2017, 4:26 am by Arctic DJ

» Info
3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

» Happy 10th Birthday CP!
1/4/2016, 5:13 pm by Jet Pack Guy

» Merry Christmas!
25/12/2015, 10:29 pm by Ccpenguin8

» I miss y'all =(
25/10/2015, 2:52 am by King Kane

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


Please read.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please read.

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 12/9/2012, 2:08 pm

Please take the time to read this whole thread. Thanks. Smile

Hi guys,

This issue seems to be on my mind a lot, so I'm going to tell you simply: I try to be the friendliest penguin I can be. I really do. But you've got to understand that sometimes I have to be strict if you break the rules. That's my job, I'm a moderator. Don't go around saying that I'm raging or I don't like you or I'm being mean etc. because I'm not.

So, although I try to be nice to you guys, I have to be firm on enforcing the rules. And if you say 'You're so serious' or 'No need to be mad' or whatever, it makes it a lot harder for me to do my job. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. Thank you for your understanding.

Ccpenguin8 Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | My Twitter | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  totelyawsome on 12/9/2012, 4:08 pm

i have never seen that happen to anybody but i understand that your a super mod and if people break the rules sometimes you have to be strict. point taken Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
totelyawsome. a member of tncpcpf who likes spongebob  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]


[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Posts : 435
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 14
Location : mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 12/9/2012, 4:10 pm

totelyawsome wrote:i have never seen that happen to anybody but i understand that your a super mod and if people break the rules sometimes you have to be strict. point taken Smile

It has happened - not mentioning names. Thanks for understanding, totelyawsome. It's really appreciated. Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | My Twitter | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  Gotchee on 12/9/2012, 4:49 pm

Yeah I get it ( I've experienced it Razz )

Anyway, no hard feelins, you're just doing your job.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  <----- this is a cyclops
avatar
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Posts : 774
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : The Imperial Province

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 12/9/2012, 4:53 pm

Gotchee wrote:Yeah I get it ( I've experienced it Razz )

Anyway, no hard feelins, you're just doing your job.

Razz

Thanks a lot, Gotchee. Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | My Twitter | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  JackPirate45 on 12/9/2012, 5:22 pm

I understand you quite well. You are a great and strict mod.
Yet, nobody is more strict then Mew from TCPCF.
avatar
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-08-16
Age : 16
Location : My house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 12/9/2012, 5:26 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:I understand you quite well. You are a great and strict mod.
Yet, nobody is more strict then Mew from TCPCF.

Um, thanks I guess... Smile

P.S I never really liked Mew, personally.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | My Twitter | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  Breakthrough on 12/9/2012, 6:30 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Please take the time to read this whole thread. Thanks. Smile

Hi guys,

This issue seems to be on my mind a lot, so I'm going to tell you simply: I try to be the friendliest penguin I can be. I really do. But you've got to understand that sometimes I have to be strict if you break the rules. That's my job, I'm a moderator. Don't go around saying that I'm raging or I don't like you or I'm being mean etc. because I'm not.

So, although I try to be nice to you guys, I have to be firm on enforcing the rules. And if you say 'You're so serious' or 'No need to be mad' or whatever, it makes it a lot harder for me to do my job. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. Thank you for your understanding.

Ccpenguin8 Smile

I like you Cc. You're a friendly guy but you are in no way afraid to jump on someone.. like a cat does to a mouse..
avatar
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 18
Location : Oregon

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 12/9/2012, 6:32 pm

Breakthrough wrote:
Ccpenguin8 wrote:Please take the time to read this whole thread. Thanks. Smile

Hi guys,

This issue seems to be on my mind a lot, so I'm going to tell you simply: I try to be the friendliest penguin I can be. I really do. But you've got to understand that sometimes I have to be strict if you break the rules. That's my job, I'm a moderator. Don't go around saying that I'm raging or I don't like you or I'm being mean etc. because I'm not.

So, although I try to be nice to you guys, I have to be firm on enforcing the rules. And if you say 'You're so serious' or 'No need to be mad' or whatever, it makes it a lot harder for me to do my job. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. Thank you for your understanding.

Ccpenguin8 Smile

I like you Cc. You're a friendly guy but you are in no way afraid to jump on someone.. like a cat does to a mouse..

That's kind of you, I guess. Thanks a lot, Breakthrough. You're a great friend. Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | My Twitter | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
avatar
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum