Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south?

5 posters

Go down

Which City is the Most South City in the World?

Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Vote_lcap0%Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Vote_lcap50%Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Vote_lcap0%Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Vote_lcap50%Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south?

Post  King Kane 10/9/2012, 2:52 am

Getting Harder!

Basically, which city is the most south city in the world? And there is one.

Don't use wikipedia.

BONUS: What continent is that city located in?

The person who answers the first question and the bonus CORRECTLY will receive an amount of 20 SP's from my personal bank. Very Happy

Last edited by King Kane on 10/9/2012, 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It didn't make sense, so I fixed it. Simple)
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty Re: Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south?

Post  Boo492 10/9/2012, 4:45 am

My guess is Cape Town, Located in Africa.
Boo492
Boo492
Training Moderator

Back to top Go down

Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south? Empty Re: Which city is famous for being the city that is the most south?

Post  Maygirl2 10/9/2012, 9:17 am

I know its not Canberra, I live there, so that cancels that out as well as Jakata, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Singapore. I'm pretty sure it is Cape Town.
Maygirl2
Maygirl2
if i change my title today (21/12/14) how many people would notice?

https://cpforum.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 10/9/2012, 3:26 pm

My guess is Ushuaia, located in South America. Why? If you check out the world map, south America reaches more south than any other continent ( ok except antartica ). Second, Ushuaia doesnt sound like an australian name, nor african. Sounds more spanish, so I guess its south america. Smile
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicktang10 11/9/2012, 1:14 pm

Ushuaia. My friend told me this. Um...Let's see...oh, South America.

"But who cares if I didn't win? It's just having fun! Very Happy "
Nicktang10
Nicktang10
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kane 11/9/2012, 10:07 pm

Ushuaia is right! AND South America is also right! Gotchee wins!!!
King Kane
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down