Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread

+13
Clue
Breakthrough
Maygirl2
Zing King To
Mango Smango
JackPirate45
Gotchee
Nicktang10
jorsnape
King Kane
totelyawsome
Ccpenguin8
Sindar Toffe
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread

Post  Gotchee 16/9/2012, 9:22 am

Zing King To wrote:Hello! Zing here. Now, for my 100th post I thought I would host a party. I try to theme my parties so the them is Games.

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Host Zing King To | Sunday 23rd September | 7PM BST | Rocky Road | Iceberg

We will play a series of games.

0 Sled Racing
0 Card Jitzu
0 Find Four
0 Hide and Seak
0 Tag
0 Fasion Show

All updates will be spoken about on the Chatbox. For this reason please have access to the chatbox.

The day will operate on a point system. You will get 10 points for each game you win. Who ever has the most points at the end of the night will become the CPCP Gamer of the Year. They will also win a large amout of site points.

There aren't many chances I'm going to make it, since its on a Saturday night ( Zing, can you make it a Friday night??? ) I'm usually preoccupied on Saturday nights... Congrats on your 100 posts BY THE WAY!
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: REOPENING SOON - Official Club Penguin Forum Parties Thread

Post  Sindar Toffe 16/9/2012, 9:59 am

Today, we have a new Official Party coming up: this time hosted by Zing King To! Read the main post for more details.

Just a friendly reminder, do not post your party onto this thread. Please PM me your party information so I can add it to the thread. This way, your party will get much more attention.

Thanks!
Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Zing King To 16/9/2012, 2:53 pm

Lol. I thought I could post it here sorry. Since people want it on a friday night I'll change it to Friday 21st September Wink
Zing King To
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 23/9/2012, 9:15 pm

Hello Everyone!

I would like to let people know that this thread is not dead; there are currently no planned Official Forum Parties until the end of October so this thread has gone a little inactive.

Why not host your own party? PM me your plan and make sure it follows the guidelines in the original post.

I will be announcing the details of the Halloween Party on the 1st of October. Zing's party has been cancelled unfortunately. Sorry to those who were looking forward to going.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 23/9/2012, 9:26 pm

Nobody came to the Back to School party last night Sad Sad Sad. That's a real shame - I spent hours planning it.

Ah well, I'll be hosting another one soon. Probably. Sad
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 24/9/2012, 7:21 am

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Nobody came to the Back to School party last night Sad Sad Sad. That's a real shame - I spent hours planning it.

Sorry. I really wanted to come, but you see, I just had too much things to do. My uncle came from California to meet my brother, so we spent the entire evening together. Sorry, as much as I wanted to go to the party; I had to meet my family.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 24/9/2012, 5:14 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:Nobody came to the Back to School party last night Sad Sad Sad. That's a real shame - I spent hours planning it.

There was a party? I didn't know..... I wouldnt've made it, anyway, since it was on a Sunday. Its a bit hard for peole to be able to attend a party, because of time zones and stuff. I'll try making it to thr halloween party. Smile
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 1/10/2012, 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Halloween Party has officially been announced. From now on, all Official TNCPCP Forum Parties hosted will be on Snow Day and the attendants will meet in the Forest to prevent confusion.

All of my Parties will be on a Saturday because people tend to be free then (no School, etc.) No Parties will be hosted on Mon-Fri due to Timezones. Smile

Remember to check the Thread before going in the event that the party is cancelled or rescheduled or any other event! Smile

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic DJ 4/10/2012, 6:12 pm

The Halloween party sounds like fun! I probably won't go, because I don't really play CP anymore. I can't really connect to servers.
Arctic DJ
Arctic DJ
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 11/10/2012, 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plan of Events

I announce the Plan of Events for the Official TNCPCP Halloween Party 2012!

7PM: Meet in Sindar Toffe's Igloo
7:05PM: Creepy Costume Contest begins
7:30PM: Creepy Costume Contest ends and winners announced
7:35PM: Snowball fight in the Snow Forts!
7:45PM: Snowball fight ends
7:50PM: Card Jitsu Tournament begins
8:20PM: Card Jitsu Tournament ends
8:25PM: Sled Racing
8:35PM: Sled Racing ends
Meet in Sindar Toffe's igloo
8:40PM: Announcement of the winner of the October 2012 Spooktastic Igloo Contest
Announcement of the next Official TNCPCP Forum Party
8:45PM: Party Ends!

So, are you looking forward to the Official TNCPCP Halloween Party 2012?

Sindar
Times are all approximate. The party may finish later than planned. All TNCPCP Forum Rules apply. Violations of the Forum Rules may lead to action being taken against your Forum Account. The Halloween Party may be cancelled or postponed without prior notice.

Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 11/10/2012, 9:17 pm

Could you make it on a Friday, 7PM?? I'll probably be available then Smile
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 11/10/2012, 9:58 pm

Gotchee wrote:Could you make it on a Friday, 7PM?? I'll probably be available then Smile

I can't change the date for one person, I wouldn't anyway because timezones get in the way. I'd have just got back from School at that time. If I made it on a Friday, some penguins wouldn't be able to attend. I am going to improve times in future parties, however. Smile

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 12/10/2012, 1:13 pm

The events look awesome! Really looking forward to attending.

Oh and Sindar, please could you read my PM regarding this thread? Thanks. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 12/10/2012, 7:05 pm

Hello penguins!

I am pleased to announce 2 new Official TNCPCP Forum Parties!

Happy 7th Anniversary, Club Penguin! hosted by Sindar Toffe
The Party is going to be set on Club Penguin's 7th Anniversary, which is October 24th. The details will be announced tomorrow Smile

I am also happy to announce a user-submitted Official TNCPCP Forum Party!

Celebrating 2012 in Club Penguin hosted by Ccpenguin8
Details will be announced for this Party after the Halloween Party 2012.

I would also like to announce a party cancellation:

Happy New Year! Party hosted by Sindar Toffe

That's all for now! Very Happy

Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 13/10/2012, 10:40 am

UPDATE: I've added the Halloween Party to the forum calendar to maximise publicity. Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 15/10/2012, 9:07 pm

Hello everyone Smile

I have decided that I will not go ahead with the Happy 7th Anniversary, Club Penguin! party because of the various events that I have coming up, and of course there are events which other users have planned too!

November is going to be quite a dry month for parties, so I will try my best to host lots Smile Please remember you can submit your own too!

I have set up a survey about the operation of forum parties. I would really appreciate it if you could send in your replies to it by the 23rd of October 2012:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sindar Toffe

Last edited by Sindar Toffe on 1/11/2012, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 1/11/2012, 6:56 pm

Hello penguins!

Sorry for how dry the schedule has been for Official TNCPCP Forum Parties. I'd really like it if any users could submit a party for November as there is not many parties that can be held this month! I have announced a Thanksgiving Party; I do not celebrate Thanksgiving but I will try to make it like a Thanksgiving.

I have also announced a Let's Party! Party; have a look at the main post for more details!

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 2/11/2012, 12:20 pm

The Let's Party! Party sounds hillarious Razz. Anyway, I think I can come. I'll ask my parents. As for all of you Americans, enjoy the Thanksgiving Party. Smile

It all sounds really cool and I'm very excited for both parties.

Ccpenguin Smile
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 2/11/2012, 12:25 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:The Let's Party! Party sounds hillarious Razz. Anyway, I think I can come. I'll ask my parents. As for all of you Americans, enjoy the Thanksgiving Party. Smile

Ccpenguin Smile

You can still come! Very Happy I live in the UK too and I'm organising it. I'm really glad you can make the Let's Party! Party! Razz

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 2/11/2012, 7:33 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:The Let's Party! Party sounds hillarious Razz. Anyway, I think I can come. I'll ask my parents. As for all of you Americans, enjoy the Thanksgiving Party. Smile

Ccpenguin Smile

Americans aren't the only people celebrating Thanksgiving. What about Canadians?!

-----------------

Anyway, I'll probably make it to both parties. I can't EVER confirm anything though, since quite often some unplanned event appears. I would like to come though. Especially to the Thanksgiving party. My Thanksgiving that year failed. It was boring, since I was ill at the time we were celebrating it, which is October 8th. You see, Canadian Thanksgiving is at a different date than the American one.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 2/11/2012, 11:51 pm

Awesome! I might be able to go to the Lets Party! Party but not the Thanksgiving one. I have a cheerleading competition all day Sad. But, I hope I can go to it next year! Smile
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 4/11/2012, 4:48 pm

Mango Smango wrote:Awesome! I might be able to go to the Lets Party! Party but not the Thanksgiving one. I have a cheerleading competition all day Sad. But, I hope I can go to it next year! Smile

I'm really glad you can make it to a party! Very Happy I'll be showing the party plan next week; stay tuned! I hope it is good.

Sindar
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 6/11/2012, 6:47 pm

Sindar Toffe wrote:
Mango Smango wrote:Awesome! I might be able to go to the Lets Party! Party but not the Thanksgiving one. I have a cheerleading competition all day Sad. But, I hope I can go to it next year! Smile

I'm really glad you can make it to a party! Very Happy I'll be showing the party plan next week; stay tuned! I hope it is good.

Sindar

Nevermind, I cant go to the Lets Party! Party either. Sad I am not avalible those two saturdays. But, I hope I can go in the future!
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindar Toffe 6/11/2012, 9:21 pm

Hi everyone!

As usual, there will be a 'party plan' to keep the party structured. This is an Official TNCPCP Forum Party, so there is more restrictions and structure to what you can do to keep things organized.

Let's Party! Party: Party Plan

13:50 - 14:00: Meeting at the Forest to begin Party
14:00 - 14:05: Gather at Sindar Toffe's Igloo
Voting on first event
14:05 - 14:30: First event voted by attendants
14:30 - 15:00: The popular Fashion Show returns
15:00 - 15:05: Pause while winner is decided
15:06 - 15:10: Third event voting by attendants
15:11 - 15:30: Voted event
15:30 - 15:40 Sled Racing / Snowball Fight (depending on number of attendants)
15:40 - 15:45 Back to Sindar Toffe's igloo to officially end the party
15:45 - 16:15 Informal after party at the new Pizza Parlour

SitePoints may be given out! Very Happy

I hope I can see you there!

Sindar

Information regarding Club Penguin Blog:

This may seem a little strange to write something to do with the Blog here, but it is to do with Official TNCPCP Forum Parties. I can confirm there are no plans to hold a launch party for Club Penguin Blog, as this will could be covered in the Celebrating 2012 in Club Penguin party, I will let you know if that happens.

Sindar
--
@Mango Smango - OK. Maybe next time Smile
Sindar Toffe
Sindar Toffe
CPB Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  jorsnape 8/11/2012, 2:29 am

I can't come to to any of them. I've rehearsals on Saturday... Sad
The lets party party sounds awesome!
jorsnape
jorsnape
Citizen Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next