Club Penguin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Been a minute
Halloween Empty3/5/2022, 7:21 am by totelyawsome

» does anyone else come back here every once in a while
Halloween Empty20/2/2022, 7:46 am by totelyawsome

» Hey guys came here for a nostalgia trip
Halloween Empty16/2/2019, 1:09 pm by Boo492

» HELLO? Anyone still alive?
Halloween Empty22/1/2018, 3:36 am by totelyawsome

» Info
Halloween Empty3/6/2017, 2:36 pm by Maygirl2

» Waddle On
Halloween Empty30/3/2017, 10:45 am by Ccpenguin8

» MODDED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
Halloween Empty10/10/2016, 3:17 pm by MODDED ACCOUNTS

» the thread where you can talk if you get bored and look this dump up again
Halloween Empty26/7/2016, 5:52 pm by Mango Smango

» Mod Application [Two TM positions opened]
Halloween Empty4/7/2016, 9:00 pm by Ccpenguin8

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 9/10/2022, 11:21 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halloween

+5
Boo492
Breakthrough
Mango Smango
JackPirate45
Ccpenguin8
9 posters

Go down

Halloween Empty Halloween

Post  Ccpenguin8 9/10/2013, 11:09 pm

What a Face  BOO! It's almost Halloween! What a Face 

October 31st 2013 - this year's Halloween night. It's not a public holiday, but it's celebrated like one.
So, what are you doing to celebrate? Going to a party? Trick or treating? Staying at home in a scary costume? Or do you not celebrate Halloween? Post!
Personally, I'm just going to stay at home in a skeleton outfit and decorate my front doorway for trick or treaters. Oh yeah, and I might talk to my friends in a scary voice. xD
Also, the CP Halloween Party starts on the 17th. Hooray! Very Happy
HAPPY HALLOWEEN,
Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Halloween Empty Re: Halloween

Post  JackPirate45 10/10/2013, 7:48 pm

I'm going trick or treating with my best friend, his brother, my sister, and my brothers. I have my Dracula costume all ready. Along with a silky white shirt dripped with blood! After trick or treating I'm going to a party. It's gonna be great!
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango Smango 10/10/2013, 9:28 pm

I usually go trick or treating but this year I have practice from 5:30 to 8:30 Sad  so I will be there while I will make my brother bring 4 extra bags trick or treating for me and and my freinds XD
Mango Smango
Mango Smango
Bronze Penguin

http://clubpenguincheatsbymangosmango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Breakthrough 10/10/2013, 9:39 pm

Probably just stay home.. :/ unless my friends are around doing something fun.
Breakthrough
Breakthrough
Hall Of Fame

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boo492 11/10/2013, 3:34 am

I want to go trick or treating... but eh, I have no costume. But I can't let free candy go to waste, can I? So I'm not really sure.
Boo492
Boo492
Training Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchee 11/10/2013, 4:58 pm

Yeah, no such thing here. We only have this stupid thing called "αποκριες" which is basically something like Halloween, but there's no trick or treating or anything. We just lose a day of school.
Gotchee
Gotchee
The Boogeyman

http://Elitehacksforce.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 13/10/2013, 5:29 pm

JackPirate45 wrote:I'm going trick or treating with my best friend, his brother, my sister, and my brothers. I have my Dracula costume all ready. Along with a silky white shirt dripped with blood! After trick or treating I'm going to a party. It's gonna be great!
That sounds exciting! Have fun trick or treating, JP! Is the blood real, or imitation blood? Razz 

Also, have fun at your party. I've never actually been to a Halloween party - why not post about what it's like? Smile 

Mango Smango wrote:I usually go trick or treating but this year I have practice from 5:30 to 8:30 Sad  so I will be there while I will make my brother bring 4 extra bags trick or treating for me and and my freinds XD
LOL, so your brother will be trick or treating for you, then? Razz 

I wish my brother would do that for me. Razz

Breakthrough wrote:Probably just stay home.. :/ unless my friends are around doing something fun.
Yeah, same. I'm decorating my front porch with Halloween stuff, and then I'll just sit around playing the Halloween Party on CP and giving sweets to anyone who bothers to knock on our door. (We don't seem to get many trick or treaters on my street)

Boo492 wrote:I want to go trick or treating... but eh, I have no costume. But I can't let free candy go to waste, can I? So I'm not really sure.
Hmm. If you have any old clothes which you really don't need or like, you can cut them up and maybe put some red food colouring ("blood") on them to make them look spooky. If you have any face paint, you can put that on too.

No point buying a proper costume if you can make a scary outfit with your own clothes. Razz

Gotchee wrote:Yeah, no such thing here. We only have this stupid thing called "αποκριες" which is basically something like Halloween, but there's no trick or treating or anything. We just lose a day of school.
Apparently that translates to "Mardi Gras" which I've never heard of, but I'm sure it's fun. I hope you have fun celebrating "Mardi Gras" and you're actually really lucky - Halloween isn't an official public holiday in the UK, as such, so we still go to school. Razz

Ccpenguin
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 13/10/2013, 6:41 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:
JackPirate45 wrote:I'm going trick or treating with my best friend, his brother, my sister, and my brothers. I have my Dracula costume all ready. Along with a silky white shirt dripped with blood! After trick or treating I'm going to a party. It's gonna be great!
That sounds exciting! Have fun trick or treating, JP! Is the blood real, or imitation blood? Razz 

Also, have fun at your party. I've never actually been to a Halloween party - why not post about what it's like? Smile 

Ccpenguin
The blood? It's fake. My mom just mixed red food coloring with a bit of brown food coloring, then added a bit of water and dropped it at the shirt.
The party is organized by my best friend's older sister. She basically decorates her entire house with Halloween decorations and prepares some spooky treats. She also plays a horror movie at the end. And there's pumpkin pie!
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 16/10/2013, 11:40 pm

Ooh, pumpkin pie! Razz

Anyway, your friend's sister should go to clubpenguin.com/community if she plays CP. They do recipes there and they normally do recipes for Halloween dishes at this time of year..
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Halloween Empty HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Post  Ccpenguin8 31/10/2013, 10:23 am

The day is FINALLY HERE!! Get out your costumes, your candy bags and your scary movies - because tonight is Halloween Night!

Have a spook-tacular day, and I hope you all get loads and loads of sweets if you go trick or treating, and I hope you GIVE loads and loads of sweets if you're staying home. Razz

Anyway, this isn't anything formal as such, but if any of you want to come online for a little Halloween meetup, I'll be online tonight at:

Time: 6 PM GMT- 6:20 PM GMT (not BST anymore - the UK's timezone has changed for the Winter)
Server: Freezer
Room: The Lighthouse (so we can watch Night of the Living Sled before we start xD)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To use it, just type in "18:00" in the top left box and "London" in the bottom left box. Type in your city in the bottom right box, and hey presto - the time for the meetup will have been converted into your local time in the top right box. Simple! What a Face 

Best witches,

Ccpenguin8
CPF Super Moderator

P.S Don't mind my pet alien..he has I-Am-Excited-For-Halloween Syndrome. cyclops 
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet Pack Guy 31/10/2013, 4:21 pm

Ccpenguin8 wrote:The day is FINALLY HERE!! Get out your costumes, your candy bags and your scary movies - because tonight is Halloween Night!

Have a spook-tacular day, and I hope you all get loads and loads of sweets if you go trick or treating, and I hope you GIVE loads and loads of sweets if you're staying home. Razz

Anyway, this isn't anything formal as such, but if any of you want to come online for a little Halloween meetup, I'll be online tonight at:

Time: 6 PM GMT- 6:20 PM GMT (not BST anymore - the UK's timezone has changed for the Winter)
Server: Freezer
Room: The Lighthouse (so we can watch Night of the Living Sled before we start xD)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To use it, just type in "18:00" in the top left box and "London" in the bottom left box. Type in your city in the bottom right box, and hey presto - the time for the meetup will have been converted into your local time in the top right box. Simple! What a Face 

Best witches,

Ccpenguin8
CPF Super Moderator

P.S Don't mind my pet alien..he has I-Am-Excited-For-Halloween Syndrome. cyclops 
I'll be there wearing my ghost costume! Oooh, how about a costume contest at the end? Razz
Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy
Young Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 2/11/2013, 11:19 am

Myself and a few others had an amazing time watching and rewatching Night of the Living Sled and haunting people. Razz 

It's a shame really that the Halloween Party is over; I really look forward to it each year.
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JackPirate45 2/11/2013, 12:02 pm

I had an epic time! I went trick or treating with 4 of my friends, and we ended up overflowing our bags! I think I'll have enough candy to last me until next year.
JackPirate45
JackPirate45
Bronze Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 3/11/2013, 2:01 pm

Really, LOL? I'm glad to hear that! That's basically what an old friend of mine always says after Easter. Razz (they do Easter Egg trick-or-treating in his neighbourhood)

I had a great time too - although most of it was alternately spent frantically opening and shutting the door and putting up Club Penguin posters with sellotape. Razz
Ccpenguin8
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo604/Thewotter604 3/11/2013, 2:15 pm

It was really fun! I went as Batgirl with my friends and we filled up our bags with candy.
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Ringo604/Thewotter604
Citizen Penguin

http://wottervapo.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  totelyawsome 3/11/2013, 9:31 pm

I was...Elvis Presley Razz Everybody loved my costume. If you don't know who he is (which most of you do) he was a popular rock,n,roll artist back in the 1900s.
totelyawsome
totelyawsome
The Awesome One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down