In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 23/10/2014, 9:01 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

'CP Elections'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think about the 'CP Elections' community?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

'CP Elections'

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 29/8/2013, 7:13 pm

[Poll] What do you think about the 'CP Elections' community?

Poll option 1: Erm, is this some kind of a joke? CP politics is stupid..
Poll option 2: Sounds interesting.

Poll closes on the 5th of September 2013, 5 pm BST (approx)

As some of you may know, aside from being a CPF member and moderator, I also hold the office of the democratically-elected President of Club Penguin (alongside my friend Walle07, also a member here, who helps implement the policies and organise things).

It was in November 2012 that I first got involved in this newly thought-of 'CP politics' thing, and I helped a Club Penguin player called Zonnie get elected as the first President (I was then granted the title of Governor of Bobsled). It seemed like a nice idea: it was essentially a fan-government, which through Twitter, posters and campaigns, sought to get the opinion of the players across to Club Penguin. If you're mildly interested in politics, like myself, then it was a fun way to see how the US system (because that's what it was based upon) worked, whilst also campaigning on issues affecting the CP community and trying to make a difference.

This May, Walle07 was researching into the old Server Governors (yup, it didn't last long - Zonnie quit after about 2 months) and I was invited to run for President, and I received the title of Senator for Bobsled. I accepted, so I spent the run-up to July campaigning, and along with my wonderful campaign team, I won by a 10% majority. (Hooray Razz

Some people are enthusiastic about this, like myself, whilst others think this is the most absurd, eccentric and down right stupid thing ever thought of.

What's your opinion?

XXXXXXXXXXXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 'CP Elections'

Post  King Kane on 30/8/2013, 5:23 am

I'd like to call it the Club Penguin Government. Razz 

Anyway, it's still small. We have to develop into a larger environment, gaining AT LEAST 100 senators and 100+ Congressmen/Congresswomen.

I like it! I'm senator of Zipline. Razz 

KK

XXXXXXXXXXXX

JOIN THIS EPIC GAME BY WOTTER RIGHT NOW!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Director of #TPA Movie

Join now!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
King Kane
Monarch of Camelot

http://thetopic.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ccpenguin8 on 30/8/2013, 2:04 pm

I think 100+ is a bit too much because when we propose Bills, we have to manually @ everyone with the link to the Bill, and it would take waaay too long. LOL, the Vice President, Chief of Staff and I would be up all night just to distribute a single Bill. Razz

I'll talk to Walle about it; thanks for your suggestion.

Anyway, it's nice to know that you like the idea of the CP Gov! Smile

XXXXXXXXXXXX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | My Twitter | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Head of CPB Public Relations, and CPF Advertising Co-ordinator
2013 winner of the Best Penguin, Friendliest Penguin and Friendliest Moderator awards
2012 winner of the Friendliest Member, Favourite Member, Most Active Member, Best Posting Member and Best Moderator awards

Now a published author on the Kindle Store! Download my first eBook TODAY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creator and programmer of AIs and flash games
Ccpenguin8
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://clubpenguinblog.co.uk

Back to top Go down

'CP Elections'

Post  Walle07 on 1/9/2013, 7:15 pm

Cc is right. 100+ members is a little too much. But we could use a more members of the Government. In the 2014 Elections it will get a little more popular.
Walle07
NewbiePenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum